Chapter 8

A\N: i have no idea what to put here as a starter..oh wait.

the hours slipped right past them before they knew it, and it was turning into dawn.

The wolf, ended up speaking to herself, hoping everything will be alright.

who knows where they'll go. even if now they have someone knew to carry along in the trip, if might be rather dangerous.

Burt was sitting on the couch, fiddling with a band-a he hand on his wrist. soon they'll be more all over his body.

he got the band-a because while packing, Sven had a knife with him, he was packing that just in case if they cam across something that might eat them all alive.

Burt rather no question it. i knew why he had it in fact.

then while packing it, he accidentally cut Burt's wrist.

the wolf almost went full rage, until Burt told her to calm down.

Burt had a backpack next to him.

and since this trip was gonna be rather long, he pack 3 med kits. or far more then that.

Sven came into the living room. he sat next to Burt, not saying anything, just letting out a sigh. though it was Sven's first time doing this, he clearly got nervous. 

"sorry for uhh....cutting you.."

Burt looked a Sven, he stopped fiddling with the band-a's edge.

"Sven..it wasn't your fault..it was a mistake."

Sven scratched the back on his neck, sadly.

"but i feel like it was! i wasn't careful enough! why did i even start caring a knife around in the first place!? if i-"

Burt stopped Sven's ranting, placing a finger on his lips.

Burt was shushing him, keeping a quiet tone.

it calmed Sven down a bit.

"it's okay...it was a accident. mistakes happen.."

Burt took his finger off of Sven's lips.

Sven seemed more quiet now. Burt turned away from Sven, now fiddling with his band-a.

silence filled the room again, it was now dawn.

they were gonna leave the minute that there boss texts to Burt.

Burt had everything ready, meanwhile Sven had a bad feeling about this.

guess he's just worried or scared.

then a buzz popped up from Burt's phone.

Burt opened it, showing that there boss has just texted to them now.

"it's time to go, c'mon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

sorry for not updating yesterday!

my mom was pushing me around too much!

sooo yeah.

bye bye

Words: 393