Chapter 45

A\N: i have no idea what to put here

it was around midnight.

and these two haven't slept yet, still talking to each other

Demo fluttered her eyes open, seeing Sven and Burt talking, not knowing Demo woke up.

she decided to listen to what they were talking about.

"... i didn't know who you were, and they didn't say your name, so.. uhh, i didn't know." Sven coughed, but it only made Burt nod.

"clearly, they wouldn't tell you, you just didn't know.." Burt kissed Sven's cheek.

"yeah.." Sven sighed, stroking Burt's hair.

"so.. you WERE after me as well, but you didn't know it was me?" Burt asked again.

now, what he said made no sense.

"i was. but.. not anymore." Sven answered, making Burt nod again.

but, i think Demo got the wrong idea.

she decided to make a move. she got up, and she had the urge to growl.

"i said don't touch him." Demo growled, making the two turn to look at her.

"Demo? what's wrong?" Burt asked, Demo just scoffed.

"what's wrong?! Sven is just using you!" Demo shouted, causing Sven and Burt to be confused.

"what are you talking about?" Sven asked

"you are using Burt! you're still after him, are you?!" Demo shouted.

Burt blinked.

"what?! Sven is not working for them! what are you talking about?" Burt cried.

Demo sighed; yet, still growling.

"he's just using you Burt! he's still working for them!" Demo growled, walking towards Sven

making Sven crawl backwards, still facing Demo.

"Demo! i don't understand!" Burt cried.

"of course you don't! you're blinded by him!" Demo growled.

Sven's back bumped on a tree stump, making him stop.

"and i'll make sure he won't do that!" Demo barked.

Demo got her claws out and scratched them across Sven's cheek, making them bleed.

Sven screamed in pain as he felt his blood leak, making Burt gasp.

"Demo! what the heck?!" Burt cried.

she rolled her eyes, she wanted to do before Burt stopped her.

Sven had his hand on his cheek, covering it with his blood.

Burt got out a med-kit, Demo sighed and walk towards Burt.

"i don't know how you trust this... this... this toppat!" Demo spat, making Burt sigh before he got up.

"i know he is, but he changed Demo!" Burt cried, standing up

Demo rolled her eyes. 

"i don't think he changed so much Burt!" Demo told him, pointing at Sven.

"you never knew him from the start Demo! you never gave him chance! i love him, why don't you let me love him for just who he is?" Burt asked. he walked to Sven with the med-kit.

Burt is clearly not waiting for an answer.

Burt got on his knees and opened the mid-kit. he took a look at the scar.