Chapter 27

A\N: my bro: *listening to what the does the fox says*  Me: end my suffering please-

they got off from that spot and moved on.

and it was turning dark.

and they had to stop. (like c'mon there people. wait..)

once they did, it took them awhile for them to sleep.

but they only slept for 3 hours before Burt screamed.

startling Sven and Demo awake.

"what in the name of my mother's ass was that?!" Demo yelled, bouncing in the same spot.

"it was me, Demo..." Burt sniffed, hugging himself.

"oh.." Demo when what was it about.

Burt went for Sven, plopping on his chest.

Sven wrapped his arms around Burt.

"it was that dream again wasn't it?" Demo asked, but her voice was full of concern instead.

Burt nodded, he didn't have enough energy to speak anyway.

Sven stroked Burt's hair gently and softly, making him fall asleep once more.

Demo eyed Burt the most.

she's worried for him sometimes. 

"do you ever wonder what was in his mind..?" Sven spoke softly, still stroking his hair.

Demo nodded. 

but she knows what his dream is about.

it's disturbing, even though Sven is okay from the gunshot, Burt still has that same nightmare.

"Burt used to trust anyone he sees" Demo's voice didn't sound joyful. (when was it? i don't remember)

"why?" Sven asked. when he met Burt, he quiet all the time. but Sven just kept on talking. then as the months came by, Burt trusted him enough to make a smile.

"..that was until he met my stupid dumbass-bitch brother" Demo's voice growled as she mentioned her brother.

"not only that you hate me but you hate your family members" Sven whispered, and Demo growled a bit at that.

"shut up..i just don't like him" she growled more.

Sven looked down at Burt, who was sleeping peacefully and warm in Sven's arms.

"what did he do?" did Sven dare ask? yes he did.

"..." Demo kept quiet.

"he killed him.." she whispered.

"huh? how? Burt is still here i-" Sven was cut off by Demo.

"do you want me to say it? i hate this memory, and i wish i never had it but... here we go." Demo sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

we were just walking around, free in the wild.

I was sitting by, watching Burt look for flowers or some sort.

whenever he was far and i had to walk to him and tell him that he had stick by me.

any bitch can cause one big fight.

like my fucking brother.

i was dead scared of my brother getting close to Burt.

Burt was still a kid, and he could get the wrong idea

as Burt was looking at some bug until somebody stepped up in front of him.