Chapter 15- The Orchid Girl

The ringing of the dialing phone filled the silent room, a ding sound was made after a few seconds of waiting.

"Hello, and who's this?" The voice on the other side of the phone was Dalzollene.

  "It's me, (Y/N) Lucilfer, how have you been Dalzollene?" I smiled talking to the familiar man, when he first started, I had been working as a bodyguard for Neon for a short while, that made me his superior, however since I left, he's moved up in the ranks, and I've heard he's now the head bodyguard.

  "Ah little (Y/N)? I'm doing good. How about you?" I heard him chuckle.

  "I'm not little Dalz! I'm older now, and I've mastered Nen! I have two abilities and everything!" I scolded him, I heard him laugh through the phone. "Yea sure, but you'll always be to me. Now what's the point of this call, I know you wouldn't unless it's important." His tone shifted to a much more serious one.

"You caught me, I'm calling because I was wondering if I could go back to working for Neon."

"Well you're in luck, We're now in search of new bodyguards due to Linanol's mess ups." I could hear footsteps from the other side, I could only assume that Dalzollene was walking.

"That's good to hear! I can start working, immediately! I'll make my way to the Nostrade Manor now! Don't tell Neon!! I want it to be a surprise!" I giddily smile, and squirm around.

  "You seem excited to see her, and I won't tell Ms.Neon, I promise."

  "Thank you Dalz, see you soon bye." I let him reply "bye" back, then I hung up, my eyes shifted to my outfit of choice for today

" I let him reply "bye" back, then I hung up, my eyes shifted to my outfit of choice for today

(In any color you want, one of these two outfit choices!)

It was much more 'cutesy' than I usually dress, though Neon absolutely adores those kinds of things, and I'd thought I'd humor her, at least for today.

I had been staying in a near by motel, I knew that Dalzollene wouldn't deny my request, so I came prepared.

  I changed and then left the building, beginning my walk to the Nostrade's mansion.