Chapter 6- A Tricky Tower

We finally arrived at our destination. It was a tall cylinder building, towering hundreds of feet above ground. Curiosity filled the remaining 43 applicants as thoughts and theories about how to get down filled their minds.

We were informed that we only had 72 hours to make it to the bottom, and if we didn't we were eliminated and disqualified. Which of course, made some stress more, and others grow a much more cocky attitude. Those whom dared to climb down from the outside of the tall building either fell to their deaths, or were killed by the giant birds that live in this area.

In my peripheral vision I spotted a figure growing closer to me.

"Yes Hiso?" I turn to face the pale magician.

"I just thought I'd like to inform you that this place we're at, is called Trick Tower~ and holds some of the most wanted criminals~ Now if you don't mind me, I have some fruit here with unfinished business, Little Black Sheep do take your time~ I'd rather not have anyone interrupting~" The disturbing tone of his voice rang through my ears as I nodded in response, leaving and randomly taking a seat somewhere, ending up accidentally falling through a secret trapped door.

The room was empty and dark with nothing but a small table and screen in it. I walked up to the table, and grab one of the 6 wrist bands on it, and fastened it to my arm. I took note of the screens words "Waiting for 5 more people to start" I assumed I would be here waiting for a while.

  I took a seat and began my long wait.

                             __________
   Hours had seemingly passed, the time spent fiddling with my hands, or practicing my Nen, when finally something happened.

Four extremely familiar boys fell from the sky.

"Well that was a short goodbye." Kurapika says.

They all go up to the table with the watches on them and examine them, failing to notice my presence, but that may be because I had let to deactivate the Zetsu that I had been practicing in the dark corner of the room.

  I released the Zetsu I had been holding, and continued to listen to the murmurs of the four boys. They soon realized that we were still missing someone and that they'd had to wait an unknown amount of time. Gon and Killua came closer to me, Gon's eyes lighting up as he realized I was there.

"(Y/N)! You're here too!" The dark haired boy ran into me and gave me a huge bear hug. I hugged back.

"It took you long enough to notice" I slightly giggle through my words then release the boy from my grasps, and he does the same.

I go back to simply holding up Zetsu, as Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio do something of their own to pass the time.

___________

Finally the final person came; Tonpa. Leorio look displeased to this fact, you could tell, it was written all over his face with permanent marker.

   We finally began our descent into Trick Tower. At first we were tasked with simple decisions, do we go left or right, do we open the door, and other things similar to that. We made the final decision by holding a vote, and the popular vote wins. This was sparking fuses between some amongst our group, Leorio and Tonpa, while the others sit back and viewed. We finally reach a point and got to an edge.

  Just across the way was a giant square platform and across from that were 6 people in cloaks. The intercoms blasted an unknown new voice.

"Hello we are the examiners; this is trick tower a tower that holds the worlds most wanted criminals, those criminals are right in front of you now, you will be facing off in challenges to win points and who ever wins the most points is the victor. These challenges are of the prisoners and your choice, you are fighting for the chance to move on, and they're fighting for years to be taken of their sentence so that this is all fair. Now begin, you will need to choose someone to go first" And the voice cut off.