Chapter 16- Kurapika...

The day had arrived, the day to test the bodyguard applicants. I was currently disguised as Alyona Virneze, she went missing a few weeks ago, when The Troupe kidnapped her. It might seem strange we did that, but the woman is a high class noblewoman. One who was lesser well known, so I was safe going as her today. Unfortunately the woman wasn't a Nen User, so my aura would still be my own, and I'll have to rely on my other ability.

(Alyona^^, Erza cus Erza, but go ahead and think of her however you like, cus you will be her! Just make sure it's not you :)

After I morphed into her earlier, I changed into the jumpsuit Neon bought me, so I'd assume that when I change back into my own self, I'll still be wearing it. It was a test I was conducting, as that thought didn't run past me until now.

My hair was also fashioned up in a bun, well Alyona's was, however that had been like that since I transformed into the woman.

I looked around the room, Me, Squala, and Shachmono were still waiting for the first applicant to arrive.

Soon they did, a woman, she was beautiful and slender, she sported a purple tank top, and baggy white pants. Then the next, a man with huge hair, and no shirt on, just a small jacket. Finally the third person arrived, a woman presumably, she had a hat, and noticeable bucked teeth.

They all sat down after they arrived, and now we waited for the final person. Soon, one of the butlers escorted them, my heart wasn't ready for whom was about to walk in.

Kurapika Kurta.

My heart stopped, yet sped up, it was strange...

The blonde had certainly changed, his hair nearly touched his shoulders, he now wore a different tabard, though it may still be royal blue, it was accented with yellow trim. His features had matured too, he was attractive in a way. His grey eyes had seemed to darken and-

I halted my thoughts, back tracking to what I unconsciously thought to myself as I examined the Kurta boy. Attractive. That single word rang through my head. Did I really find him attractive? No, no no, I didn't, it was just a stumble of the words. He was quite pretty, I'll give him that, others may say attractive, but I certainly don't feel that way...Do I?

I calmed my racing heart, trying to keep my appearance as calm as possible, if anything were to falter, I may have been exposed, Kurapika doesnt know it's me.

The big television switched on, Dalzollene appeared. He explained the rules to be able to get this job, everyone intently watched. He had already explained it to me, so my mind began to wonder, I was happy to see Kurapika again, I'm glad he's here, although the once familiar inner pit of guilt started to form again.

The butler went around and passed out small tablets with the items on them, it took me out of my thoughts as the old man handed one to me.

I flipped through it, my eyes landing on something familiar, scarlet eyes. It made me absolutely sick seeing them, and I knew it was worse for the blonde Kurta whom stood beside me. My eyes shifted to Kurapika, I could sense it, he was angry, I could see it in his eyes as well.