Chapter 30- "Everything must come to an end."

Soon, my phone begins to ring, looking down at the contact, it read "Lu", of course, I answer. "Big sis!" Kalluto says as soon as I answer the phone, "We're here like you asked." He says.

"Thank you Lu." I respond, simultaneously I hear Illumi in the background, albeit he was muffled, he said something along the lines of "Stay quiet Kalluto." And afterwards, whenKalluto next responds, it's in a whisper. "So what do I do?"

"Tell us what's going on, I'm going to put you on speaker phone, Leorio's also here." I instruct, holding out the phone, putting in on speaker like I said. The young boy hums, and begins to recite the scene before him, "It looks like they're chasing the Troupe, it's a pink haired lady, a black haired lady, and your brother." Kalluto starts, and I hum. It's most likely that Machi and Shizuku are there. "Uh-oh, they noticed they were being trailed. Now there using Gyo! The two quickly hid," he says, as me and Leorio can only listen with worried expressions upon our faces. "They know where they are..." Kalluto continues.

Leorio slams his hand on the wheel, "They're screwed." He says, sounding angry, however it seemed to be out of concern for them. I assume Lu doesn't hear, because he stayed quiet as this was occurring. Soon however, the child began speaking again. "That grass haired kid you told me about! Gon! He's on the move, he revealed himself... and now he's talking to the troupe members.." The glasses wearing man in the front seat gasps at this, "No, no, no, don't do that Gon!" He yells in frustration.

"They know there's someone else there... but babababa! The day is saved thanks to big bro Kil!" Lu cheers, "That guy you like is safe from them!" I didn't have time to think about that little comment Lu made, or where he learnt that from, due to the fact that now, Gon and Killua have exposed themselves.

"Not you too Killua!" Leorio sighs, "They must know what they're doing, those idiots." It's silent for a few moments, before I head Kalluto gasp on the other side of the line, "Oh no! They're being captured..." He says, still whispering however noticeably louder, probably from shock.

  Me and Leorio both instantly freak. I do so internally, where as Leorio starts cussing out the other drivers on the road.

This was bad, very very bad. One wrong step and everything goes crumbling. Or worse, my friends end up dead.

"Lu, where are they taking them?" I ask the young boy, "The Beitacle Hotel." I nod, even tho the short haired kid couldn't see me, "Leorio." I look up at him, and he keeps his eyes on the road, "Way ahead of you." He replies.

"Alright Big Sis, good luck, we have to hang up now, big brother Ill says we have to go." Kalluto speaks up. "Okay, thank you Lu, bye." I respond, to which I hear a "Bye! See you soon." Before the line goes flat.

The car instantly falls silent, the only sound to be heard being the rain against the windows. I gaze out the side, things really were coming to an end, but am I ready for it? I guess you're never really ready for anything like this, a product of my own deceit, this whole situation I've seem to put myself in? It's karma.

"What do we do now?" Leorio finally speaks up, "I'm not sure, our first step is probably meeting up with Kurapika and Melody and figuring out what to do." I reply, to which the older man up front hums. He was about to speak again when my phone started ringing. "You answer that, we can talk after." He says, quickly waving one hand up in the air to dismiss himself.

The caller ID was listed 'Unkown' it could only be from someone in the troupe, "Black Sheep, my darling sister..." I feel goosebumps arise on my skin at the sound of his voice, "Head to the Beitacle hotel." Then, he hung up.  Luckily, we were already heading there, however if he's expecting me... it would blow my cover.