𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℝ𝕀ℂ𝕂𝔼𝕋 𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟜

STORYBROOKE. Gold had finished his conversation with William, and thus called his beloved Belle back into the room. The young man was about to make his exit when the door opened and coming inside was his family; Emma, David, and Mary Margaret.

Mary Margaret, who had a determined expression, seemed confused at the fact her brother was here, but that didn't stop them.

Gold looks up, "Ah, nothing warms the heart more than a family reunited." Gold smiles as he looks at them, "You have your mother's chin, Ms. Swan."

Emma gives Gold a glare, "We know that you killed him."

Mary Margaret reached out and pulled William closer to him, and further from Gold. William glanced back and forth confused about what was going on.

Did they have proof that Gold murdered Archie? And if that's the case, would Gold reveal the fact that William owes him a deal?

Gold raises his eyebrow, "And your father's tact." He says.

Belle looks at Gold with concern, "Someone's dead?" She asks.

Emma looks at Bella, "Doctor Hopper." She says.

Gold turns to look at the Charming family, "Why on earth would you think I had anything to do with that?" He asks them.

"Because all the evidence points to Regina," Emma says.

Belle seemed confused, "And she's not possibly capable of doing something so vile?" She asks.

William frowns.

Regina Mills is capable of a lot of things, but he was trusting her word. Her word that she didn't do it, he wasn't sure why and he didn't have any proof to say she's innocent, but he was taking her word. Period.

Maybe it was because she looked so small. Maybe because she seemed so lost. She looked like she was trying, and yeah, William didn't have to be the one to believe her. He didn't have to trust her word. She left him, but maybe that's because like Cora had said he longs for acceptance. He longs for a family, even if it's the Evil Queen.

"It's a frame job," Emma declares.

Mary Margaret nods, "It wouldn't be the first time you used someone to try to hurt her." She says looking at Gold.

Gold smiles, "Nice to see your memory's still intact, dearie, but this time, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disappoint you. It wasn't me." He says.

David looks at Gold, "And why should we believe you?" He asks.

"Because I can prove it," Gold says, "Ask the witness."

Emma shakes her head, "No one was there," She says.

"Well, that's not strictly true, now is it?" Gold says.

Emma glanced at her parents, "Pongo."

David nods.

David walks out of the store to fetch the dog, meanwhile, everyone moved to the back room to conduct whatever it was that Gold had in store. Mary Margaret however turns to William the second they reached the back room.

"William, what are you doing here?" Mary Margaret asks.

William glanced from his sister and then noticed Emma looking at him. She had her eyes locked on William as well.

"Well I uh-," William started.

In came David with Pongo.

"Well, then let's find out what the dog has seen." Gold interrupted them.