𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕆𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℝ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟚

STORYBROOKE. There were a few people there to attend the funeral of Archie Hopper. It was more or less close friends, of course.

Mary Margaret stood up front. David stood next to his wife, holding her hand for comfort. Emma was a little close with Henry locked next to her. Emma glanced over to William. William stood next to David. David had a protective hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Some of us knew him as Archie, others as Jiminy, but we all knew him as a true friend. And though he may now be gone he will always live on inside of us, reminding us to be our best selves." Mary Margaret says.

Ruby holds onto the leash for Pongo and knelt down to pet the dog. She had a frown present as she comforted Archie's pet.

"To do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in. So we shouldn't think of today as goodbye, just as a way of saying, Archie we'll be listening." Mary Margaret says.

Mary Margaret is embraced by David and then moved back to allow for anyone else to speak. That person was Marco. Marco approached Archie's grave and places his umbrella by the tombstone.

"I miss you so much my friend, but at least you're in a better place." Marco says.

{ONCE}

STORYBROOKE. In the wake of Archie Hopper, some of the townsfolk gathered to Mary Margaret's loft.

Henry was sitting up on the bed above the loft. He was refusing to eat, so Emma had decided to take a try at getting the boy to eat a Pop Tart.

Meanwhile, William was sitting off in a corner. He was quietly watching everyone else speak highly of Archie and mourn.

Jacob wasn't there.

He had work.

William had received a text and had to have Emma explain what that was to him, from Jacob telling him how much he wanted to be there but couldn't call off.

William felt isolated.

Mary Margaret had David.

Emma seemingly had Henry and the Charming's.

William just felt like an outsider.

"Well, that went well." Emma steps down and approaches her parents.

Mary Margaret put a motherly touch on Emma's shoulder, "Emma, you're doing all you can do." She tells her daughter.

Emma looks at Mary Margaret with a frown, "That's what makes me feel awful,"

Leroy steps forward, "Ladies, the dwarves have been thinking. We have to ask," Leroy gestures to the others, "When do we go back?"

"Back where?" Emma ask.

Leroy looks at them, "The Enchanted Forest." He says, "Our home."

Mary Margaret looked puzzled, "You want to go back?" She asks.

"We fought really hard to get here." Emma says.

Leroy sighs, "But with what Regina did to Archie, Storybrooke ain't as safe as thought." He says.

Emma tries to keep the peace, "We're going to find her. There's only so many places she can hide." She says.

Mary Margaret nods, "We've dealt with her before, we'll do it again." She stands strong.

Leroy shakes his head, "But it's not just her. The curse is broken. There's a whole world full of people beyond the town line that don't know who or what we are. Ever think of what might happen if one of them were to come pay us a visit." He says.