𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕐 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟙

STORYBROOKE.

Inside Mary Margaret's apartment, Emma was finishing up packing with Henry. Mary Margaret handed Emma an extra jacket for Henry.

William sat at the breakfast bar, he had returned unnoticed from his brief meeting with Cora. He watches in silence.

"Thank you," Emma mutters to Mary Margaret.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

Emma walks to the door and answers it. On the other side of the door was none other than Gold. He steps into the room.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan?" Mr Gold asks.

"Almost," Emma says.

Henry looks at his mom, "Do you think it will be cold where we're going or warm?" He asks.

Emma glanced at her son, "I think layers are always a good idea."

Gold looks back at Emma a bit confused.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor, you alone." Gold says.

Emma turns her attention to Gold.

"I am not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about," Emma says.

When Emma mentioned Cora by name, William's gaze slide elsewhere, but that didn't go unnoticed by Gold, who stayed silent.

"So either we both go or we both stay." Emma finishes.

Gold ponders over it.

He looks at the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming and then eyes the boy before turning to the Savior.

"Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" Gold says.

Emma is taken back, "Wait? We're flying?" She asks.

William furrows his brows, "What's a plane?"

Mary Margaret turns to her brother, "I'll show you later." She smiles softly.

William just nods.

Gold gets the conversation back on track, "Don't worry, I'm covering expenses, even new ones."

Mary Margaret then approaches Henry and helps him with his jacket. David, meanwhile, comes down the stairs with a bag in his hands for his daughter. David hands the bag to Emma.

"Alright, Gold. You're going out there with my family. Just know that if anything happens to them-," David is cut off.

Gold looks at David, "Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?"

David frowns, "I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them." He says.

Gold nods, "I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal." Gold says.

{ONCE}

STORYBROOKE.

Time has past since Emma and Henry had left town with Gold. William was reading a book, it was called Harry Potter. Henry had suggested it to William, saying he might relate given he grew up around magic.

However, the ideas and story just confused William more than anything. He scratched his head as he flipped another page.

Just then he looks up to see his brother in law putting on a gun holster. William didn't understand this world's weapons. He just only knows his swords.

"You like the holster, huh?" Mary Margaret asks.

David chuckles, "I miss carrying a sword," His eyes go to William, "Snow mentioned how you're pretty good with one. Maybe when things settle down we can go sparing."