𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝔼ℙ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟚

STORYBROOKE. Regina stepped over to Gold as he watched the boy sleep with Charming guard over him.

Regina grabbed the man and pulled him away, this only gained a little attention from David, but he turned back to Henry.

"I don't believe you," Regina says, "This William cannot be my son. My son with Leopold was-,"

"Killed?" Gold spoke, "Dearie, it seems your huntsman was unable to kill a newborn."

Regina frowns.

"He was sent to an orphanage, abandoned but safe." Gold says, "But he has grown into quite a young man."

Regina's eyes narrow, "How do you know about him? How did you know it was him?"

Gold gives Regina a grin, "Young William and I have some history together." He says, "We've sort of bonded once upon a time in our hatred of you."

Regina kept her scowl at him.

"However, since he's with Snow and Emma, chances are he is being told of such horror you've already caused since the Curse." Gold grins, "I doubt the family reunion will go well."

Gold kept the grin plastered on his face as he turned to walk away. Regina watched him walk off, she looked at the man and then looked at her hand then clenched it into a fist.

{ONCE}

ENCHANTED FOREST. Beforehand, the night before. Hook jumps down from the beanstalk and turns. The pirate is met with Cora standing there looking at him.

"My dear Captain, it seems you've been on quite an adventure. The compass, please." Cora says holding her hand out.

Hook looks at her, "Yes, that- well." He frowns, "Matters grew complicated. It's eluded me for a moment. The details of the affair are a bit of a bore."

Cora tilts her head, "Really? Stealing my protection spell and climbing the beanstalk without me might seem like a bore to you. But to me, it's a betrayal." She says.

"I was going to bring it to you." Hook says, "Our agreement remains. We're going to Storybrooke together. I'll get it back."

Cora paces around him, "I don't have time for your games. I've crossed through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it who bested you?" She spoke.

"The Swan girl. Emma," Hook says, "Be assured, it won't happen again."

Cora stops and looks at him, "No. It won't." She chuckles, "You chose her, and the consequences of that decision."

Hook tilts his head, "Oh, you're gonna kill me now?" He gestures, "Go ahead. Try."

"So brave." Cora eyes him, "No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge unquenched. While I complete our journey without you."

Hook shakes his head, "There's no need to be rash." He steps closer to her while putting on a charming face, "We can discuss this."

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time. It's too valuable." Cora smirks.

"I can do this." Hook assures, "I can get it back. You need me."

Cora chuckles, "No, I don't. You've had your chance. Now it's my turn to do this. The right way." She says.

Cora disappears in the dark blue whirl of smoke, but Hoke leans forward to reach her. However, the pirate instead falls down on the ground.

{ONCE}