ℂℍ𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆𝕆ℕ/𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝔼ℙ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟙

ENCHANTED FOREST. It was late and the crew set up camp. As they began to set up camp, Emma notice Mary Margaret still standing.

"Mary Margaret?" Emma spoke.

She is met by her mother's gaze.

"You okay?" Emma asks.

Mary Margaret nods, "Yeah. I'm just going to patrol for a moment. Be right back."

And with that said, Snow White walked back into the thickness that is the forest. In doing so, it left Emma with Mulan, Aurora, and William. It wasn't like she disliked the idea, but she wasn't entirely close to them and one of them was her uncle despite being younger than her.

Although her mom being the same age as her was still just as weird.

Emma watched Aurora set up a spot to rest, as she was instructed to by Mulan, meanwhile, William was getting a campfire set up.

"So, William," Mulan spoke up, "You spent quite a lot of time with Cora when she was pretending to be Lancelot. Did she reveal anything of importance to you that could be useful?"

William lifts his gaze from the flames he had just created.

Aurora had already fallen into a deep slumber in her cot area, so she was not listening, but that didn't stop Emma, who sat close to William, to perk up.

"When she was Lancelot it was a ploy. I had no idea she wasn't who I thought she was." William says and turns back to the fire.

Mulan walked over and sat down next to William, "But did you ever find it odd that she was so interested in you, when she was Lancelot? That she hand picked you to be her student to mentor sword fighting."

William held onto a stick in his hands and his gaze lowers from the fire.

"She mentioned before," Emma spoke up.

Both eyes on her.

"She mentioned before in the castle how she wants to see her daughter and her other grandson." Emma says, "Even though she's evil- she- she wants to see her family. I don't know if her intentions are good, and clearly I don't want her around Henry, but maybe that's why."

William snapped the stick in half.

Mulan's eyes linger on Emma for a second before William, "Why didn't you ever tell us, tell me that you are the Evil Queen's son?" She asks him.

William frowns, "Would you have trusted me back then if I had told you?" He asks looking at her.

Mulan frowns and shakes her head.

William nods and looks back at the fire, "Yeah," He sighs, "Didn't think so."

Mulan looks from William and then sighs.

Emma shifts her gaze from Mulan, the stoic and well put together composure, to William, the young kid who is trying like crazy to keep it together.

"I think I have some ideas on how we can stop Cora," Mulan says and looks at Emma, "Mind going to find Snow for us?"

Emma nods, "I don't mind,"

Emma stands up, but not before giving William one last look before heading into the forest in the direction her mother went in.

Mulan glanced from the fire and then to William. She sees the sad look on his face and then her gaze turns back to the fire he had built.

"Remember when we first met?" Mulan asks.

William glanced at her, "Yeah it was just after the Curse took effect in our land."

Mulan nods, "You were badly beaten," She says, "Phillip was worried that you weren't going to make it because of how bad the injuries were."