𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟙

STORYBROOKE.

"Who are you?" Belle asks confused, "What's going on?"

Police sirens came be heard in the background as a nearby car approaches. Grunting in pain on the ground was none other than Hook. Belle reaches up to touch her wounded shoulder and she shrieks in pain.

"No, no." Gold rushes to her, "Let me. Let me."

He magically fixes her wound.

Gold smiles at her, "All better. Good." He says.

Belle looks baffled, "H- How did you do that?" She asks.

Gold keeps his composure, "There's nothing to be afraid of." He tells her.

Pulling up in the sheriff car is Emma with David and Mary Margaret. The pair get out of the cop car and approach the scene in front of them

"Shh, Belle, please." Gold say.

Belle begins to panic.

She shakes her head at him, "What are you?" She exclaims.

At this moment, the Charming trio had arrived to Belle and Gold, also Hook who was still laying on the ground.

David knelt down to look at Belle.

"Are you okay?" He asks her.

Emma, meanwhile, was on the phone calling about the accident. Notifying the wounded and needing medical attention. Emma's eyes drift to the car, and worry floods her eyes.

Mary Margaret knelt down to look at Belle, but she looked terrified and unsure to who these people are. David glanced to Gold.

"What's going on?" David asks.

Gold looks at Charming, "She crossed over the town line. She doesn't remember." He says.

Emma noticed a familiar man in black leather laying in the mud, wincing in pain. She walks over and stands above Hook.

"Hey, beautiful. Here I didn't think you'd-," Hook winces as Emma touches his chest, "Notice-! Ah!"

Emma frowns, "Your ribs are broken," She tells him.

Hook had a smirk on his face as if he didn't care.

"Must be why it hurts when I laugh. Did you see his face?" Hook grins, "His one true love gone in an instant!"

Gold turns at the sound of Hook speaking. But that didn't stop the pirate from raving on his success. Everything had gone, well mostly, how he had planned.

Gold gets up and begins to approach the pirate.

"Jut like, crocodile-," Hook looks at Gold, "When you took her from me!"

Hook attempts to get up.

Gold bashes Hook in the chest with his foot.

"But you took her first." Gold says.

Emma glanced at Gold in shock, "Gold, are you insane!"

Gold glanced at Emma, "Yes, I am!"

And then Gold went right to using his crane to strangle Hook's windpipes. David tries to pull Gold away.

"You can't do this-!" David yells.

Gold smirks, "I can if you let me go," Gold says.

Hook had a discomfort look on his face, but he wasn't begging or pleading for Gold to get off of him. He had accepted this. He knew his revenge would probably end with his life and he was willing to accept that fate. After all, all he wanted to see before he meets his end is that bloody crocodile loose what he held close.