Sleep (Yeonsang ateez insomnia)

Yeosang tossed and turned in his bed while trying to sleep, he was exhausted but for some reason, his brain had decided that he would not be sleeping any time soon. It was already 4:00 AM and sleep had not come to him. He knew that they had to be up by 6:00 because of some filming that had to be done for the 'Inception' video and that even if he got to sleep now, which was extremely unlikely, he would still only get two hours of sleep. He also knew that even if he got those two hours of sleep, he would still be exhausted and way too tired to try and dance so he decided he would get out of bed and make some breakfast for the others.

Sluggishly, he got out of bed, placed his feet on the floor, and let the coldness of the floor welcome his bear feet. A sigh escaped his lips as he removed himself completely from the blankets. The morning was cold, well, it was expected considering the hour but still, it was too cold for Yeosang.

He picked a blanket from his bed and tied it around him so that he could be a sushi roll, a...Yeosang roll. He laughed at the thought, his sleepy mind made good jokes. He walked towards the kitchen, careful as to not wake the others up and started making some pancakes because might as well do something interesting considering he had so much time to spare.

He was about to finish when the first members started arriving in the kitchen. The first one up was Seonghwa, he was still wearing his pyjamas and he looked at Yeosang stranged, Yeosang rarely woke up before him but there he was, standing in the kitchen making pancakes.

"What're you doing up so early? It's only like 5:30" Seonghwa asked startling the youngest who jumped slightly at the voice of his hyung. He turned to look at the owner of the voice and just now he realised he didn't have an explanation for him being up so early other than that he never really went to sleep.

"I don't know," Yeosang said with a sheepy smile on his face "I just kinda woke up like at 5:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so here I am" he hated lying to Seonghwa but he couldn't let him know that it had been weeks since he slept more than 2 hours. The dark bags under his eyes could confirm this fact but because of the dim light inside the kitchen, the oldest didn't notice them and Yeosang was grateful for that.

Seonghwa shrugged and dropped the topic. He approached Yeosang and ruffled his hair, Yeosang knew this was a way of showing he was worried for him but it was really nothing, he was just lacking some sleep hours, nothing he couldn't handle by himself...at least that's what he thought.

One by one the rest of the members started appearing. Some were already dressed and ready to go, others were sleepy and still in pyjamas but they all ate the pancakes, Yeosang was praised multiple times by them about how good they were and how they loved him for making them and Yeosang could've enjoyed the compliments more if it was not for the fact that he was about to fall asleep right then and there. His eyes were heavy and he felt that he would fall asleep on top of the pancakes at any moment, on top of that, he could feel a headache forming right behind his eyes and he was already hating it.

Quickly, they got dressed and clean and in a matter of minutes they were going out towards the location where the video was going to be filmed. Yeosang stumbled on his feet while getting in the van, exhaustion getting to him, plus his headache was becoming worse and his vision started to blur from time to time. If only he had finished his breakfast maybe that would've helped, he thought, although he knew that it probably wouldn't have changed anything.

They got to the location and started practising, loud music banging in the walls of the room...and in Yeosang's head too. The music was becoming too loud for him to handle and the staggering pain behind his eyes was starting to become a little too overwhelming, he thought of telling the other members, it crossed his mind a couple times but it stayed as an idea. They couldn't afford to take a break right now, especially with their comeback being so close, so he decided he would just ask HongJoong and the staff for a 5-minute break.