Changes (Vernon angst)

"Hyung!! It hurts don't you see?! It hurts so much!" he said sobbing, knees on the floor and heart on his hands, the pain becoming more unbearable by the second, and before he knew it, he...
-----------------------
Pain. That was the first thing Hansol registered when he opened his eyes that morning. Burning, throbbing pain just behind his eyes, making him want to go back to sleep.

He knew he couldn't close his eyes as he heard the different alarms ringing across the dorm, all signalling the beginning of a long day. He rubbed the sleep out of his hurting eyes and sat on his bed noticing the quick steps approaching his room, he assumed it was Jun, the older boy being the one that would usually wake him up.

Just as he predicted, Jun lightly knocked on the door and opened it, surprised to see Vernon already up and sitting on his bed. Jun flashed a smile at the younger boy, whispered a "Good Morning," and left, the paleness in Hansol's face going unnoticed to the older.

Once the door was closed, Vernon let his facade slip. He carried his hands towards his face, letting a small grunt escape his lips. He couldn't take a break that day, their schedules too packed with practice and interviews for them to be even able to breathe plus, his hyungs didn't have to worry with such trivial things as his health, especially when it was only a slight headache.

He stood up slowly, careful as to not make his headache worse and carried himself to the bathroom, a hot shower would fix everything, he thought.

Water rolled down his back, cleaning his every muscle, his well-formed abs and biceps covered by the steam of the shower. Droplets danced in the shower's white wall just like they walked in his back, and Hansol's attention moved from the process of showering to the dancing droplets. He didn't exactly know how long he had been in the shower, but apparently, long enough for Seokmin to bang the door telling him to, in his words, "Hurry up!! Leave some water to the fish!!!"

Vernon quickly turned off the water, dried his body and wrapped a towel around his waist. The pounding headache that attacked him before now a dull pain behind his eyes.

While drying his hair, he reached towards the medicine cabinet, pulling out some aspirin before swallowing it dry, probably not the best idea ever, because soon, the room was flooded with the sounds of his lungs trying to escape from inside him, also known as coughing.

He opened the door of the bathroom and walked out, coughing fit still going. He found Dino staring at him before patting his back and screaming:

"Hyungs!!! Hansol-hyung is dying"

"Remember you have to carry the body if he dies," they heard Jun say from the kitchen. Chan laughed slightly just as Hansol stopped coughing and turned to look at the direction where Jun's voice had come from with an offended expression, at this, the youngest laughed even louder making Hansol's head hurt more, the coughing fit doing little to help the pain.

"You okay?" Chan asked with such an innocent voice, Hansol actually thought that he was talking to the little kid that had first joined the company for a second. He nodded in response and flashed a small smile to the boy before rushing to his room, remembering he was still in nothing but a towel.

He reached the room, got dressed, fell to the floor, grabbed his head, and cried, in that order.

He thought the warm shower would alleviate the now stabbing pain in his head...he was obviously wrong. The fact that he almost coughed a lung out could also be the reason why his brain had decided to follow the other organ and was now trying to break free from his skull, or at least that's how he felt it. Small tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to calm down, knowing that crying would do nothing but make it worse.