Our giant baby is sick (Lucas NCT sickfic)

Lucas was feeling...sick, to say the least, actually, no, he was feeling absolutely awful. He had woken up drowsy, shaking and with a slight headache, nothing he couldn't handle, he thought to himself. He would take a shower, eat breakfast and take some meds for the pain and by the time they were heading out he would feel just like new, wrong, he did take the shower, ate breakfast, and took the meds, the slight difference was that by the time they were heading out, he was throwing up everything he had eaten, including meds.

He couldn't tell his members though, he didn't want to ruin the day, plus, they had to film the "Turn back time" MV today and he wasn't about to throw all the hard work his members and him had done this past few months just because of a headache.

So, keeping that in mind, he was currently sitting in the van with the rest of the members trying to focus on anything but his now pounding headache or the extreme dizziness he was feeling, ah right, his now churning stomach had also become a problem after they left the dorms. He wouldn't admit it but he didn't think he could keep his "I'm ok" facade for much longer.

The members knew something was up though, it's not like Lucas was the chattiest person on the planet, actually, he was pretty quiet when it came to conversations, he could be loud, yes, but there's a difference between being loud and being chatty. Yangyang for example could talk for hours nonstop, Lucas on the other side, never said more than 2 sentences in one conversation, he was more of a listener and a...louder, if that makes any sense. And it's because of that specific characteristic that they knew something was wrong, that and the extreme paleness of his face.

It was almost at the ending of their trip towards the filming location that problems started to arise. Lucas started feeling nauseous and his stomach felt like it was being torn apart inside out, he could feel the bile coming up and that's when he started to panic, he was not about to throw up all over the van seat, in front of his members, no no no, so he did everything in his power not to. "Only 5 minutes left, only 5 minutes left" is what he kept repeating to himself during what was left of the trip. When the van came to a stop, he ran as fast as he could to the nearest bathroom, rubbish bin, bag, anything, anything but the floor.

*Kun POV*

Kun had noticed the sudden discomfort in the youngest and that is why, when Lucas practically flew out of the van when they arrived at their destination, Kun decided he had to follow him. He left the other kids with Ten and WinWin (questionable decision but it's ok) and ran behind Lucas. He made it past staff, managers, and every each one of them looked at him like he was some kind of maniac on the loose, and then he saw Lucas's tall figure entering the bathroom. It didn't take much searching inside because once he entered the bathroom he has hit by the sound of retching and he immediately knew where the younger was.

*Lucas POV*

Lucas had arrived at the bathroom just on time and the second he entered the first stall, he dropped to his knees and threw up everything he had left from this morning's ordeal. Suddenly the door opened and he heard his name being called by a familiar voice, Kun, he could recognise. Even though just a few moments ago he was trying to hide it from the members, right now, he just wanted his ge's comforting presence and words. The problem was, he couldn't make a word out so he just whined miserably like a puppy that's been hit.

Kun had rapidly made his way to the stall the sound had come from, there he found a crying Xuxi, on the floor, with his head ducked in the toilet and shaking. The scent of vomit filled his nostrils and that's when he came out of his trance, he lowered himself to Lucas's level and started rubbing soothing circles on his back, he could feel the tension in the other's shoulders, he could feel his whole body shaking and how heat radiated out of Xuxi's body.