Umbrella (Jaemin sickfic)

Jaemin woke up feeling drowsy, his thoughts muddled up and his head pounding. He felt his stomach churning, and although he wanted to believe, with all his might, that it was just hunger, he knew, deep down, that it was more than that.

He opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Jisung's sleeping face in front of him. That's when he noticed how early he had woken up, he turned his head to see the clock and a big, green 3 greeted him. The next thought that crossed his mind a series of questions as to what the hell was he doing awake that early in the morning, he wasn't supposed to be up at those unholy hours.

A groan left his mouth as his stomach flipped and a pang of anger filled his body because not only did he want to go back to sleep but also because he knew he wouldn't be able to fulfil his desire, the constant pain in his head and stomach being the culprits.

He lied there, his eyes fixated on the ceiling as if it had the answers to the most intriguing questions in the world. He could feel himself being pulled back to dreamland when suddenly his stomach decided to attack him. A burning pain filled his stomach and he felt as if his insides were rebelling against him, trying to push themselves out of his body.

He sat up trying to ease the pain only to discover it did nothing but make it increase, he tried breathing in and out as his hands grabbed his shirt as if it was some sort of lifeline. Every attempt to ease the pain went unnoticed by his body and, as hot tears rolled down his cheeks, he felt the contents that had been causing so much trouble for the past 5 minutes going up his throat.

He stood up as fast as he could and ran to the bathroom. He locked the door and kneeled in front of the toilet just as nausea overwhelmed him and cramps crushed his body. He coughed two, three times before acid liquid came rushing down his throat.

Vomit splashed in the filthy toilet water, and Jaemin felt repugnance washing over him. Wave after wave of the disgusting liquid came rushing down his throat, making the cramps and sharp pain in the boy's stomach and head to only increase.

After what seemed like hours but in reality, had only been some minutes, Jaemin got a break from his rebelling stomach. He hung his head low, resting his forehead on the rim of the toilet, he knew that was probably not the most hygienic thing to do but, honestly, he couldn't care less whether what he was doing was hygienic or not.

A wet burp escaped his lips and, suddenly, he was throwing up again. Between the pain, vomit and tears, he just hoped that one of the members would hear him and come save him from his misery, but as time went by, he noticed that his hopes of someone saving him from the dirty toilet and increasing pain would stay just like that, hopes.

When he felt like his insides had gotten rid of everything he had eaten the past month or so, he stood up, legs shaky and knees bruised. His knuckles were white from holding onto the toilet's rim too harshly, his cheeks were red, red as if someone had slapped him when in reality, the only thing that had attacked him was his own body. He let out a shaky breath as his head spun, he placed his hand on the sink to keep himself up and the other hand on his stomach in a futile attempt to make the pain stop. He looked up to see his reflection waving back at him, eyes sunken, dark circles under the beautiful orbs. His examined his features, a pained expression decorating them, and he sighed and the scene in front of him.

He opened the faucet and let the water run down the white sink, with the hand that had been supporting him, he took water and rinsed his mouth. The thought of brushing his teeth was appealing, but the thought of going back to his warm bed was even more so.

He turned off the lights, flushed down the toilet, did some cleaning of the area affected by the disaster and left the small room. He walked slowly, supporting himself on the walls of the apartment and being careful not to fall.