Memories (Haechan angst)

Haechan knew he was annoying, he knew he could be a lot to handle. He knew, he knew, he knew...he just didn't know how annoying he could get.

Haechan was currently walking down the street that led to the company, mask and hat on as always. His fingers danced against his phone while music boomed through the earplugs that he was wearing.

He was excited, to say the least, for no particular reason really, he just wanted to get to the company building fast so that he could hang out with the Dream members, all the 127 promotions had left him with almost no time to see his younger friends.

As he walked down the crowded street someone bumped into him. Haechan didn't pay it much attention until he raised his head and noticed who the person was. A familiar face appeared, a familiar face that he wished he wasn't familiar with.

"Hey!! Look where you're goi-" shock crossed the other boy's face before it was replaced with a malicious grin. "Ah, it's you. Haven't seen you for some time!" the mysterious boy said while placing one of his arms in Haechan's back. Shivers rolled down Hyuk's spine. "Where have you been hiding ah? You little piece of shit" the carefree tone suddenly disappearing, being replaced with a dead, breathy tone.

Hyuk laughed uncomfortably trying to shake the feeling of terror that overwhelmed him. "I-I, me, I-" he repeated, unable to form coherent sentences. "I see...you're still as slow as I remember. Being an idol hasn't helped one bit has it?" the boy said, his grin expanding to form a complete smile, a malicious smile, a smile drawn by the devil himself.

"No!!" Haechan said, before noticing how loud he had spoken and how the hand on his back had started pressing harder against his skin. "No," he said, quieter this time, "I-I am not...not slow, and I am not scared of y-you"

"Riiight, well, I'm sorry but your shaking hands tell me otherwise you smartass"

Haechan looked at his hands, he noticed how they were not the only part of his body that was shaking, his legs shook like they were made of jelly and he felt like he would fall at any minute now, his fingers shook uncontrollably, his breathing was uneven, it forced him to count down from 10 in a futile attempt of calming down.

"So, you still as annoying as always?" the boy asked leaning onto Haechan even more. "I am not!... I am not annoying"

"You are not annoying huh?" he said, emphasizing every word so that every each one of them had power over Haechan. "You sure about that?" he asked, making Haechan look up to meet the other's eyes.

"I mean, I bet you've never asked the other members if you're annoying right? They probably find you unbearable and are only with you because they have to," he said, every word feeling like venom being injected directly into Haechan's veins.

"But, anyway, I'm just saying. See you!" a fruity tone suddenly taking over the boy's voice.

Haechan stood there as he watched the other walk away, his back suddenly disappearing in the crowd. He was shaking, badly. He could feel the tears starting to spill and roll down his cheeks. Hyuk carried his shaking hand to his eyes to clean the tears but found himself unable to move one finger, all he could do was stand in that busy street of Seoul with no one by his side but the fear that that boy could come back, come back for him.

He managed to carry his shaking body to a lonely alley. He took his phone out of his pocket and called his manager to tell him that he was not feeling good and to please, please just take him home. His manager promised to be there in 10 minutes, and he hung up, leaving Haechan with nothing but a tsunami of memories that threatened to flood his mind.

-----------------------------------------

Not many people know this but, before SM, there was another company, another company where all his insecurities were born.