Don't You Dare (8)

It's a bad idea. I know it will be. But why not? It's just your best friend and.. some hot guy who got famous for his deep, velvety voice and hands that could.. do a lot. Anyway, it was a moment where I said "Fuck it" and ended up in an awkward situation.

"Liviiiii Truth or Dare?" Rae asks me mysteriously as the three of us sit on the floor of my bedroom.

"Not looking to completely embarrass myself.. so truth" I admit as she dramatically strokes her chin in thought. 

"How about.." she starts as she clearly gets an idea, "If you could live anywhere, where would you live?"

I'm glad she started simple. I think about the question, and answer honestly. "I don't know. I really like it here in San Diego."

For a while, the game goes on. Everyone is picking truth, except for the one time when Corpse had to call Sykkuno and tell him he was pregnant. That was so fucking funny. I decide that no matter what, I was picking dare next. Time to step it up.

 Corpse turns to me. "Okay Liv. Truth or.."

"Dare." I cut him off, causing him to smile devilishly. 

Rae seems scared for me as Corpse explains the dare. "Post a pic of our hands, and caption it with #onlyhands." he decides, and we all burst into laughter. of all the scary things we thought Corpse would come up with, he had this. No harm done. Rae opens my phone and prepares for the photo. 

She laughs after taking a couple. "Damn, the lighting makes corpse look tan"

 "Damn, the lighting makes corpse look tan"

red.raven tagged corpse_husband and valkyrae in a post

red.raven #onlyhands but make it 2 people.

Liked by corpse_husband, valkyrae, pokimanelol and 6,774 others

comments have been turned off for this post

After posting, Corpse looks at my hand. "Where'd you get the ring? Are you married?" he asks almost frantically.

"Calm down, I'm more single than Beyonce's ladies." I laugh, cracking a joke. "Uh well.. it's bit of a sensitive topic, but my grandma gave me this ring before she.. passed." I feel my voice crack, but I manage to hold back tears.

I heard apologies from both of them as we continued through the night. Laughter echoed throughout my small home, and before we knew it, it was midnight.

Corpse stands. "I should probably head back to my place."

"I can, uh, show you out." I manage to say through my slight stutters. 

Rae shrugs. "That just means I pick tonight's PJs!" she brags as Corpse and I step out of my room, and down the hall to the front door.

Standing by the door, I look up at him. "Even though I hated how you decided to show up," I start shyly, "I'm really glad you did."

"Well, your gorgeous neighbor wouldn't want to miss a chance to hang out with a beautiful girl." He flirts.

I roll my eyes sarcastically. "I'll let you know the next time Rae comes over."

Chuckling, Corpse moves his hand, gently lifting up my chin to look at him. "Or maybe just let me know when she isn't." He winks as I look back down, flustered. I try to speak, but can't manage to find the right words. next thing I know, he lifts my chin up again and his lips are on mine. His soft gentle touch made this moment even more perfect. Whilst in each other's embrace, the kiss deepens, causing the butterflies in my stomach.

CORPSE'S POV

I can't help but admire how cute Liv really is. The way she nervously twirls her hair, and blushes when I flirt with her. I never thought I could be so goddamn bold about it, but Rae is in the other room, clueless. I give in to the temptation and put my lips on hers. I can taste her strawberry chapstick as I pull her closer to my body. Not once did she push me away. Instead, she places her hands on my chest and deepens the kiss.

After we finally pull away, she speaks very loudly, being sure Rae can hear us but never breaking eye contact. "Goodbye Corpse! Have a nice night!"

I take one last look at the girl in front of me. "Goodbye Birdie." I almost whisper as I wink at her, stepping out as the door closes behind me. Was that too much? Both of us clearly enjoyed it, but I can't stop thinking about negative outcomes

LIVI'S POV

I shut the door with a slight sigh. What Corpse had just pulled right there, in front of my door, was both a nightmare, and everything I'd ever dreamed of. I can't help but think that I'm a bad kisser. That I ruined the experience. Trying to escape my thoughts, I turn to walk back to my bedroom, only to see Rae standing there, arms crossed with her phone in her right hand.

Before I can argue about anything, she cuts me off. "I saw everything." she smirks, "And I even got a video."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I manage to convince my best friend not to post the video, but she has blackmail now. I had watched the video a few times over, and I'll admit, it's pretty hot. Though I like it, It's not something I want public, especially since Corpse and I can't risk revealing our identities. 

"Rae, you know that's illegal, right?" I inform her.

She shrugs it off. "All is worth it for blackmail." she replies.

"I have shit to use against you!" I shout, laughing as I opened my phone.

47 new notifications.

Twitter: jacksepticeye tagged you and corpse_husband in a tweet, "This is flying around, and I don't think it's true."

Instagram:  pokimanelol tagged you and corpse_husband in their story!

I gasp at the many more notifications I have from just Twitter and Insta, and keep scrolling.

 NEW MESSAGES:

Poki

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Pewds

fans think u and corpse are engaged

Holy shit.. we fucked up.