Big Bro (16)

LIVI'S POV

"There we go." Corpse announces after he's snapped a photo of me on his phone. We officially decided on taking a picture of me for him to post, obviously not tagging me in it. My identity would be hidden from the public, though fans would see Corpse's girlfriend.

It's been a little less than a month since he posted the tweet, and it got 1.5 million retweets. We've been putting this off, but Corpse said he was getting tired of everyone asking about it. So today, we're going to post it.

I get a slight boost of confidence from looking at the picture on his phone. My shoulder length brown hair was straight as always, and I also applied some mascara to bring out my ocean blue eyes. I wore one of my boyfriend's sweatshirts and a pair of ripped black jeans. The picture shows me leaning on the countertop with an adorable smile on my face. Corpse wouldn't stop trying to make me laugh, but we got a good picture out of it. I couldn't deny it, I looked super cute. "The teenage girls are gonna be so jealous.." I warn him with a smile. 

He laughs, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'm sure everyone will be jealous of me because I have you" He looks into my eyes, not having to look down far. "And they can try to get you, but you're all mine."

I blush and smile at his words. I'm his. That made me feel amazing. It also reminded me that Valentine's Day was in a few days, and I have no idea for a gift yet. "Post it." I say, excited to see his fans' reactions.

The picture was posted to his instagram, and he didn't tag me, which I was happy for.

corpse_husband you know i'm her #OnlyMans

Liked by pokimanelol, valkyrae, red.raven and 10,593 others

shaquille_oatmeal.421: Damnnnn Corpse I might just steal yo girllll

shaquille_oatmeal.421: don't be shy, drop the @

pokimanelol: Wait she's so prettyyy

corpserealwife: He's dating THAT? Corpse, honey, you can do better ;)

jacksepticeye: Can we go on a double date now?

~~~ corpse_husband: she said she's down for that.

valkyrae: <3

maria.maria: Love youuu

redravenfan123: I'd literally rather make out with the countertop

~~~ mylittlecorpsey: It's the bad taste for me

pewdiepie: you guys know she getting those #OnlyHands

~~~ corpse_husband: Lmaoooo

see more comments (3,277)

He scrolls through comments, and there are so many from our friends. Nobody but Rae knows my identity, so it's fun to see reactions. I already told Corpse I would be down for a double date with Sean and Gab. I can't wait to see their reactions.