I'm Yours (22)

LIVI'S POV 

I left Corpse's place this morning. Yesterday was Valentine's day, and his gift to me was... it was amazing. My phone has been going off nonstop for the past minute or two. I had ignored it completely, since I was busy playing minecraft. My house looked pretty though.

Eventually, I got tired of the dinging noise. if I heard it one more time, I would literally throw my phone across the room. I pull my headphones down, allowing them to rest around my neck. I pick up my cell phone to see what's going on.

I scroll through my many notifications. Twitter, Twitter, Twitter... Until I see a notification, also from Twitter, that catches my eye. Someone posted something that seems kinda familiar. I open it anxiously.

There it was. The video that I thought would be hidden forever. It was posted by the one and only Valkyrae. 

The video featured Corpse and I.. making out in front of my door. The worst part was that Rae didn't even censor his face. There it was on my screen. You couldn't completely see it, but looking closely at the video, I could just make out his defined jawline. His curly black hair covered most of his face, but not for the entirety of the video. Corpse's face had been exposed, by Rae!

I turn off my PC, calling pizza hut to make a delivery before typing in Rae's number. It rings 3 times before she answers. "Hey Livi! What's up?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I snap at her. 

She doesn't seem bothered. "Calm down. It's fine!"

"Fine?!" I almost yell. "Do you realize that's not only an invasion of my privacy, but also Corpse's?! How do you think he feels?-"

"He told me to." Rae admits. 

This changed everything. "He.. he told you to?" I ask to confirm.

She hums in response. "It's his face reveal video." She giggles a bit. "He didn't even talk to you?"

"No. He didn't." I smile. He actually revealed his face. He felt comfortable enough. "I'm gonna talk to him. Love you Rae!"

I hang up and shoot Corpse a text. Hey. Come over. I got Hawaiian pizza.

Within maybe a minute, he responds. Hell yeah. Be there in a few. Love you <3

I say it back. I love you too <3

Suddenly, there's a knock at my door. The pizza's here! I open it to see a girl with long brown hair with a Domino's cap. "One Hawaiian pizza?" she checks.

"Yup." I clarify. "How much?"

She looks down at the receipt resting on top of the box. "That'll be $15.99"

I walk to the counter, grab my wallet, and pull out a $20 bill for the delivery girl. "Keep the change." I say as we swap the pizza for the money. 

"Have a nice day!" The woman says, turning around just as my boyfriend walks up the stairs. "Oh my god.. Corpse?!"

He pinches the bridge of his nose. "If I give you an autograph, will you forget this address and pretend nothing ever happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. you didn't tell me before asking Rae to post the video." I confront him as we sit at my kitchen island, eating our pizza.

He chuckles. "I didn't know you'd care so much, baby." the way the words roll off of his tongue so comfortably send my heart into a frenzy.

"Nah, I'm happy for you." I confess. "You really stepped out of your comfort zone."

Corpse grabs my hand, grazing his thumb across my knuckles. "I would do ANYTHING to make sure the world knows you're mine." He smiles, a faint blush showing in his cheeks. "And that I'm yours."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE CONTINUED ASAP <3