Reveal (19)

LIVI'S POV

I was sad when I left Corpse's apartment this morning, but I was also excited for today's stream. Luckily, my boyfriend's voice was back today. In fact, his morning voice was... it was something else... I had already set up a webcam that I bought a few years ago, and my plan was to reveal myself at the beginning of the stream, whilst we're waiting in the among us lobby. If I showed my face too early, other players could see, and that would spoil Corpse's part of the plan.

I start my stream 10 minutes early, talking to the viewers that hop right in. Many screaming about my recent Twitter verification. "Yes, I am now verified on twitter dot com. Thanks Corpse." I laugh. "Anyway, good morning everyone! More Among Us today! And because y'all are asking, yes. Corpse is playing."

I read through more chats before explaining. "I have a surprise for today's stream!!" My chat goes wild, wondering what kind of surprise I have for them. I keep quiet as I join the proximity chat group, and pop into the game lobby. "Ayeeeee."

Corpse is the first to greet me. "Ayeeeee" he repeats back to me, in his deep voice.

Everyone else repeats my phrase back to me after Corpse, including Rae, Sykkuno, Toast, Karl, Bretman, Leslie, Hafu, and JackSepticEye. We all laugh and a conversation starts between other people in the room.

When they're all distracted, I mute myself from the voice chat with my friends. "So, chat. let me know what you think. I got a camera." I turn on the camera set p on my desk, revealing my face to my stream and throwing up a peace sign. Everyon in my chat freaks out. 

 I laugh nervously. "So yeah.. This is me. You may recognize my face from all over social media." More people join my live stream, seeing the reveal. "Besides Corpse, no one else in the lobby knows about.. this." I say, pointing at the camera that now sits in front of me.

I explain the plan to my viewers before unmuting. "Corpse is in on my plan. I promise, this is going to get good."

After I turn my mic back on, I run down to electrical on The Skeld. I have been deemed crewmate. I do wires when a certain someone walks in. "Whaddup Baby?" the deep voice rings.

"Wires." I reply, clearly blushing in front of the camera. No more hiding how I feel now! 

Corpse walks closer. "Has it been done?" 

I laugh at the way it was phrased. "God, Corpse. You make it sound like I killed Sykkuno or some shit." Sykkuno walks in as I answer. "Yes. It has been done." I wink at my camera, throwing my brown hair over my shoulder.

"K-kill me?" The green character stutters.

"Sykkuno.. I would never-" Right in front of me... I watch Corpse murder Sykkuno. We run out of electrical together, trying to be away from that kill. "This is some real Bonnie and Clyde shit." Corpse jokes as we make it to navigation.

I cross my arms. "How dare you kill Sykkuno.." 

He inches closer as Leslie walks in, neither of us even noticing her there. "C'mon baby, you know you love me.."

We hear a loud scream from a surprised Fuslie as she runs for the button. Corpse and I chase her. She runs up through weapons... still fucking screaming. We chase her all the way to the button in cafeteria, and Corpse has almost got her, until.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP

Leslie pants, as if she's out of air. That's kinda what happens when you run away screaming. She finally catches her breath, and reports her findings. "Corpse is cheating on his girlfriend!"