ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ | Her Letters

X Step-Sibling Reader!

[ Not Incest / Normal Sibling Relationship ]

[ End-Oneshot Manga: Mild Manga Spoiler ]

-
-
-
__________________________

"I want to see you so badly."

__________________________

"I'll get it!"

Y/N exclaimed cheerfully, pushing back her chair as she immediately rushed towards the door when she heard a sudden knock.

Her mother, who was sitting across the table, sighed at her daughter's thought as she gazed at the unfinished breakfast they had.

"... Kids these days."

She exclaimed softly while drinking her coffee as a smile appeared across her face.

Y/N's hand went straight to the doorknob, briefly turning it as she opens the door widely.

"Hello, who may I--"

Her sentence was abruptly stopped with her eyes lit up when she recognized the figure in front of her who she hadn't met for a long time.

The familiar round, golden-colored eyes and the well-known spiky white-grey hair with black streaks she always knows about.

She cracks a wider smile with her arms swinging upwards while leaning herself closer to him.

"Brother!!"

Y/N exclaimed happily upon seeing her brother again.

Bokuto smile as he lifted his arms while letting Y/N hug him with her head resting against his chest while also burying her face into the clothes.

He smiles widely at the sight of his sister as he returns the hug while tightening her deeper into the embrace.

"Y/N! I surprise you with my awesome unexpected visit, right?!"

Bokuto exclaimed happily while patting Y/N head in a caring manner.

"Yes, you did! I thought you wouldn't show up another six months later!! It's been too much!!"

Y/N nodded immediately with her arms embracing tighter around him, which the latter didn't mind at all as long he gets to spend more time with his sister.

"Yeah! I felt like I could die alone inside without you being here!"

"What?! No way! You can't do that!"

The siblings exchanged many enjoyable conversations with a slight teasing about each other.

Y/N's mother heard a familiar voice coming from the front door as she walked up towards the room to see Bokuto arriving earlier than expected.

"Kotaro? I thought you would visit either Christmas or Y/N's birthday? Why the sudden visit?"

The siblings' attention was immediately directed at the woman who Bokuto smiled at the question.

"Of course, it's because I have a sister here!! I feel so lonely without her!"

Bokuto exclaimed straightforwardly.

Y/N's mother couldn't help but slightly chuckle at the boy's childish statement as her hand cover part of her lips.

"I should have expected this. I'll leave you alone so you can catch up on what you're missing. Y/N, I'm going to work, alright?"