ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ | My Moments With You

X Sick Reader!

-
-
-
__________________________

"I want us to spend our last days together."
__________________________

For the two years, with the first semester almost over, Akaashi would always have a seat at the corner of the classroom that is close to the window.

He didn't mind at all actually since he could pay more attention to the class than usual.

With class in session, he only rested his head on his hand but still paid attention to the lecture until the corner of his eye saw an eraser falling from his classmate's table that was beside him.

The classmate noticed the fallen eraser which Akaashi already lured his hand to grab as he returned the object to its rightful owner.

She looked at the gesture surprised but replaced them with a grateful smile at him.

"Thank you for your help."

She whispered with her hand covering part of her face which she took the eraser back.

Akaashi nodded at her exclamation.

It wasn't long after that when the school bell suddenly rang across the hall, signaling that lesson hours were over.

When lunch break came, most of the students immediately went to each of their own group of friends.

"Y/N! Have you heard of the new music video that was released yesterday?!"

A girl walked towards the classmate that Akaashi helped grab the eraser, which the latter only observed from his seat.

"I did! It was so good! The melody really got stuck inside my head!"

The classmate that was introduced as Y/N smiled cheerfully with her eyes lit up in excitement.

Akaashi, on the other hand, only stays in his seat with his eyes briefly looking at them until he is visited by the Ace of his volleyball and upperclassmen teammates.

"Oi Akaashi! What's up?!"

Bokuto asked with his usual energetic tone which Akaashi widened his eyes by the sudden visit.

"Good but... Why is Bokuto-san here?"

Akaashi answered with his own question as he raised an eyebrow with his head tilted.

"The coach asked us to have practice after school. So, I'm just passing the message!"

Bokuto answered with his grin widened as he gave Akaashi a thumb up which the latter nodded in understanding.

"Bokuto-senpai? What are you doing here??"

Y/N turned her head towards the duo volleyball players with her smile remaining as she came over to them.

"I'm just here to visit Akaashi. That's all."

Bokuto exclaimed which Y/N chuckled as she looked at Akaashi who was still sitting in his chair.