ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ | Forget Me, Not?

"Even if you couldn't remember anything, I still want to be by your side."

_____________________________

"So this is the cafe you wanted to see so badly, right? Samu?"

Atsumu asked while a smirk appeared across his face with his arm folded in front of his chest.

Osamu nodded at his exclamation with his eyes focused on the building in front of him.

The building is extremely modern for a regular cafe that also has a usual chocolate color theme wall attached with glass windows to enjoy the outside view while sipping a nice beverage.

"Even though the cafe got their business just a few months ago, it already has great reviews for being a top-notch cafe in decades."

Osamu explained his willingness to come to the grandly new cafe.

The statement that he exclaimed might be an exaggeration when others heard about it, but it was indeed true.

Even though the cafe was grandly new, the restaurant quickly gained popularity and favoritism among the people either in or out of the neighborhood in which Osamu and Atsumu reside.

The quick-growing cafe was heard and spread the information of the place by many people, including to the ears of the wing spiker and food lover of Inarizaki High.

Miya Osamu.

Atsumu glanced at his brother before bursting out of laughter while patting his shoulder harshly.

"That's hilarious!! But seriously, why a cafe?! Aren't you going to open a--"

"It's the same work anyway. Although it's a cafe, it still has the general concept and services for what I'm going to do in the future."

Osamu explained with his usual deadpanned tone.

He gazed at the cafe before looking back at Atsumu, who was silent when his brother turned his head at him.

"Besides, life gives us many opportunities that most people weren't able to have. Since this cafe is close to our house, we should visit it."

Atsumu could only blink at Osamu's response that he didn't expect the statement entirely, then later he let out his signature lazy smile.

"Whatever you say, Samu. I just want to get the famous chocolate tart they're selling. I heard it tastes like the ones from a high-class restaurant."

Atsumu exclaimed while throwing a thumb up as he rushed to enter the cafe while leaving his brother behind.

Osamu, who could only look at Atsumu's bizarre behavior, sighed deeply with his palm gently placing it to his face.

When they entered the cafe, Atsumu immediately went to a cashier to buy the tart to package home as he waves goodbye to his brother then soon leaving him alone.

As for Osamu, he went his way to the corner while grabbing a seat near the glass window.

He grabs a menu that was placed on the table while moving its page to the recommended dishes.

'... They're all high quality.'

He thought amusingly while reading the description of them.

"... Good afternoon, dear customer~! May I take your order?"

Osamu raised an eyebrow when a sudden voice was heard as he looked up to find one of the waitresses.

It was a girl smiling full of welcome.