ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Fallen Love

It's an AU!

-
-
-

___________________________

"I only wanted to love you, to cherish you for the rest of our lives together."
__________________________

In a world where there existed a rule that every teenager needs to be married at the age of sixteen, the government has chosen many partners, including one of them being a high school boy named Miya Atsumu to be married with another high school girl named (Y/N)(L/N).

The rules also do not allow opinions for having disapproving of their marriage partner.

In other words, Young Marriage is a must in this society in which the Government will pick the most compatible person to be with.

According to the law that must be obeyed, the destined partners will be married at a young age in which they will live together as husband and wife in their house.

"Why the hell do those rules have to exist?!!"

Atsumu yelled in disgruntled when he realized it was the time for him to marry off.

"If you're done yelling, then get out of this house, Tsumu."

Osamu looked at him with a displeased expression with his arms crossing while leaning against the wall.

"Hey!! Are you really my twin brother?! Aren't we supposed to get our partners at the same time?!"

Atsumu quickly turned his head towards him as he almost didn't bother himself to put on his shoes to visit the new house.

Osamu just sighed tiredly before he answered him with a deadpan tone.

"If you watch the news, you will clearly know that the Government still got their hands full with numerous incidents happening along. Which in other words, brother, you are the lucky twin to have a partner first."

Osamu explained, later appearing a small smug across his expression.

Atsumu, who noticed his brother's intention, sighed heavily at the statement.

"... I shouldn't have asked."

Atsumu narrowed his eyes in annoyance while reluctantly putting on his shoes so he could visit the new house.

In this world, the Government would be willing to pay for the house's cost with an intention to not burden each partner's family.

After the day when they were picked as partners, they must prepare for a marriage in a short time.

With that thought, Atsumu sighed once again with a tiring expression as he got up from his sitting position to the door in front of him.

"I'm off."

Atsumu exclaimed in an expressionless tone.

He was walking while grabbing the piece of paper from his pocket as he followed the address that he had written so he could go to his new house.

'... I should have used this time to practice my sets for the tournament.'

He moaned complaints with his eyes towards the letter as he tried to understand where the location of the house was.

When he thought that he had already arrived at the destination, he finally stopped walking as he gazed at the house in front of him.

"... This is..."