Chapter 6: Christmas

Kayla's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Hannah, watching TV, when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it to see Lonny.

"Hey." I smiled, leaning against the door frame.

"Hey, I just came over to say goodbye because I have to go catch my flight, but, I have presents." He smiled. "I suggest you open at least your card ASAP, little something special in there for you." He winked. I just smiled.

"Ha, okay." I said, grabbing the bag from him and pecking his lips.

"And I promise I will try to text you this weekend, I really don't like leaving you here alone."

"It's fine Lonny! And don't text while driving, and be safe!" He just chuckled.

"Okay mom." He smirked and I playfully glared at him. "I will, bye." He said, hugging me tightly. He said goodbye to Hannah, who had appeared at my side and left. I closed the door and Hannah started to jump up and down.

"Can I open my present, please please please ple-"

"Okay, okay." I chuckled, grabbing hers out. She ripped it open and it was filled with BVB merch, coloring books and some Barbie dolls. She screamed, causing me to jump.

"OH MY GOD MOMMY! I LOVE IT!" She screamed, admiring her new clothes. I smiled and got her back over to the couch. "Open yours." She said, nudging me.

"Alright." I smiled, opening up the card first. It was a really nice Christmas card and opened it to find the real surprise. Four plane tickets fell out, landing on the ground. I picked them up and read them, clasping a hand over my mouth. He had bought two tickets, back and forth, for Hannah and I to go up to Michigan to visit family. Tears started to roll down my face as I began to shake.

"What is it?" Hannah asked, peering over my shoulder.

"We get to go see Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas." I smiled, my hand trembling.

"YAY!" She squealed, throwing her hands up into the air. I smiled and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. "Mommy, you're crying." Hannah said, wiping my cheek and I just nodded.

"I know baby, I'm happy." I smiled, looking over at Hannah.

"That's good." She smiled. I picked the card back up and began to read what he wrote.

Merry Christmas darling, I hope you enjoy Christmas with your family. I know you told me not to but you know I don't do what I'm told ;) Anyway, get on that plane and go girl <3~Lonny

I smiled and put the card to the side, taking the small box out of the bottom, along with the big box. I opened the big box first to find a couple of BVB shirts and some jeans. I then opened the smaller box to find a necklace with a heart and a 'K' inside of the heart. The whole necklace had diamonds all over it. I smiled and admired it.

"Oooh, that's pretty." Hannah smiled and I nodded.

"Do you want to put it on me." She said yes and I handed it to her. She wrapped it around my neck and finally clasped it after a while, letting it fall onto my chest. I wanted to call Lonny and thank him but I had to wait until he wasn't driving.

Kayla~ Don't txt me while driving but give me a call when u r at the airport <3

I then decided to call my mom to let her know we were going to be there for Christmas. I dialed her number and she picked up after a couple rings.