Chapter 13: Meet The Parents

KAYLA'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Kayla! Let's go!" Lonny called. We arrived at the next venue a little earlier then expected so we're going out to dinner with his parents. I decided not to take Hannah because I didn't want to keep her up past her bedtime. I also didn't know how this night was exactly going to go and I didn't want Hannah to see what I was afraid might happen.

"Hannah, you be good for the guys, alright?" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Will you be here to tuck me in and kiss me goodnight?"

"Hannah, when I get home, I want you to be asleep."

"But you have to tuck me in!" She whined.

"One of the guys can do it."

"No they can't!"

"How about I ask one of them for you? Is that your problem?" She nodded. "Okay, who do you want?"

"Andy." I nodded and stood up, walking out to the lounge. She had a really taken a liking to Andy since the first day of tour and it made me smile.

"Ready to go?" Lonny asked, standing up.

"Not yet." I said, walking over to Andy.

"Hey, can you do me a huge favor?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you tuck Hannah in tonight? I won't be home to do it and she's really upset about that."

"Of course!"

"Thank you so much." I said, hugging him and walking back to the bunk rooms. "Okay, he said he'll do it. You'll survive for one night, right? I promise I'll come give you a kiss goodnight as soon as I get home."

"Pinky promise?" She asked, thrusting out her pinky.

"Pinky promise." I smiled, wrapping my finger around hers. "Is it okay if I leave now?" She nodded. "I love you Hannah." I smiled, kissing her forehead and standing back up.

"Kayla, my parents are already at the restaurant." Lonny said, peeking into the bunk room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I smiled walking over to him. "Bye guys." I said as I walked out of the bus. I grabbed Lonny's hand and we started to walk down the street to the restaurant we were supposed to be at. I sighed loudly and he looked down at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He stopped walking, making me stop. "Don't we have to get going?"

"Not until you tell me what's bothering you. Are you nervous about tonight?"

"Of course, but that's not what's wrong."

"Then was is it? You can tell me anything."

"I'm just worried about Hannah." I admitted.

"Why? The guys aren't horrible at taking care of kids." He said with a small smile.

"I just feel like a horrible mother-"

"But you're not!"

"I feel horrible for Hannah! Everything is changing and I can tell she doesn't like it. Ever since her dad died, she's hated any kind of change. As she got older, she began to express that less and less. Now, I can't even tell when she's okay with my decisions or not."