Chapter 12: Warped Tour

KAYLA'S POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Lonny standing there.

"Hey Lonny."

"Hey Kayla." He smiled, stepping into my house a bit and hugging me. I hugged him back and pecked his lips. "Is Hannah here?" I shook my head.

"She's at school."

"Okay, good. I really need to talk to you."

"Come in." I smiled, stepping out of the way. He walked in and I led him to the couch. "So, what's up?"

"Well, Black Veil Brides got on the final Warped Tour." He smiled.

"That's great Lonny!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around him.

"Yup, it begins in June, and I want you to come on tour with me Kayla." I looked at him and bit my lip.

"I-I don't know Lonny. W-What about Hannah?"

"She can come too! Look, tour begins after she gets out of school and ends before she starts again. I've already talked about it with our manager and the guys, they really want you two on tour. I want you guys on tour, I can't stand three months without you guys. Please, just think about it?" I sighed.

"I'll ask Hannah when she get's home, see what she thinks about it."

"Good." He smiled, pecking my lips. "I was also thinking that, since the tour makes a stop in my hometown, you could come meet my parents." 

"I-I don't know about that."

"Come on Kayla, I met your parents! And we wouldn't make it to Vancouver until July." I sighed and grabbed his hands, looking down at my lap.

"W-What if they don't like me."

"Kayla, look at me." He said and I looked up at him. "I promise you they will love you, the hardest part was getting your parents to like me. I mean, rockstar, tattoos, basically helping to raise your kid, that doesn't look too good on first impressions Kayla."

"What about me Lonny? A single mother who wears her dead husband's wedding ring as a necklace, has to work three jobs just to make the rent and put food on the table and struggles when moving forward in a relationship."

"Kayla, you don't see the positives in those though. I think it's cool you carry that ring around with you, it shows that you really loved your husband and you still do. Just, please think about it. If you don't want to meet my parents when we reach Vancouver, you can stay on the bus or something."

"Alright." I sighed and he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you so much." He said, kissing my cheek. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch, sitting next to him. I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him.

"I love you so much." He said with a smile as he looked down at me.

"I love you too." I said as he bent down to peck my lips.

"You don't know how happy that makes me every time I hear you say that." I blushed a bit as he kissed me again.  I sat up as I heard the door open a little bit later.

"Hey Hannah." Lonny said with a smile.

"Oh, hey Lonny." She said with a smile, setting down her bag.

"Hannah, I need to talk to you, come sit down." She walked over and sat on the empty couch. "So, Lonny has asked if you and I want to go on Warped Tour with him." Her jaw dropped.