Part 32

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 32

Manik held nandu hand and both of them walked down the stairs ..... bcoz there are many guest's ....Everyone felt happy looking at them ....

Manik Introduced nandu to many of his friends from Bollywood and also his business friends ....... Nandu is just smiling bcoz she knows her husband is still angry and won't let her touch a cracker also ......

She is just standing with Navya.... Manik comes there and covers her eyes with a cloth ....

Nandu : manik kya kar rahi ho ??? They are guests at home ....

Manik: mini come with me ....saying he held her hand .....

Nandu : Manik we are in party .....

Manik : I know mini come .....

Saying he held her hand firmly giving no chance to let her go and  started walking .....the whole family and guests are just looking at them .....

Manik made nandu stand near the door and opened the cloth on her eyes ......

Nandu finds nothing in front of her .....she turns back with angry face......

Manik : relax ......I'm not playing around, turn back  see  your gift ......he says seeing his mini as mini monster .....

Nandu : what ???? This cloth is my gift she asked him taking the cloth from his hand .....

Manik laughed loudly looking at her cute pout and turned her to face the door by holding her shoulders.....

On seeing the gift nandu has tears in her eyes .....she left manik and ran to the person sitting on wheel chair bcoz it's her dad .....she hugged him tight and burst into tears ....

Mr Murthy : happy diwali meri bacha ....

Nandu : I missed u dad ....I missed u so much ....

Mr Murthy: manik got me here saying how much u missed me ....

Nandu : happy diwali dad ......

Nandu turned back to look at manik who is just smiling looking at her .....

Manik : chalo lets take papa inside .....

Navya took blessings of her bade papa ( nandu's dad)  and than everyone moved inside......

Manik Introduced Mr Murthy to his family ....

Nandu Navya sat on either sides of him.....

Nandu is continuously talking to her dad ......

Manik comes there with drinks and snacks .....

Nandu : oh shit main kaise bulgayi.....I didn't even bring water for papa ......

Manik : it's okay mini , u bringing something or me is the same ....papa have these .....saying he gives them to nandu's dad ......

Mr Murthy : thank u beta .....

Manik sat beside them.....

Nandu : dad ur staying with us right.....she looks at her dad with a hope ....

Mr Murthy looks at manik ....they both share eye to eye talk which is observed by nandu ......

Manik : actually mini ....he starts looking at her confused face......

Nandu : what ???

Manik : dad just came to meet u ......

Nandu : but you said he will stay with us .....she asks with a cute pout.....