part 1

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 1

We can see a boy sleeping peacefully ....

Suddenly water splashes on him...He sits up with a jerk .....

And sees the person who threw water .....

Muktiiiiii....This is what he shouts and runs behind the girl.....

Manikkkkkk...No.,..shouting she runs to save her life ....

Finally he catches her and starts hitting her with cushions....

Mukti : manik stop ....We need to go jogging .....if I get wet I will catch cold ....bcoz I'm lazy to change ......

Manik : ok fine wait ...I'll just be back ......

Saying he ran away to his room...After sometime he got ready and both the unindentical twins left for jogging .......

They  both always go together everywhere but only London manik went alone .....bcoz mukti is not willing to leave home ....being the most pampered daughter of the house .....

They both returned back from jogging ......and saw Kalyani Malhotra sitting in the garden reading newspaper .....

Mukti manik went and sat on either sides of her ........

Manik : good morning love ....saying he hugged her kissing on her cheeks .....

Even mukti wished her hugging her ....

Then these three started chatting on different topics and laughing making fun of each other .......

They saw two ladies coming with tray in hand ........

Good morning maa....both the ladies said together .....they are sadhana and neonika .....

Good morning bachon .....as soon as they said manik hugged both his mother's .....

Mukti : not fair you both love him a lot ....than what about me .....

We are here for you princess ......on hearing this mukti turns to see both are father's .....

She runs to them hugging them and showing her tongue to manik ....

Ye bahut sahi ....mother's love this idiot and father's love that crazy girl ...what about me  ......they heard a person saying this and turned to see cabir ......

Dadi : I'm there na for you cabbu ....
come here .....saying Dadi opened her arms ....cabir ran to her immediately..
and hugged her .....

The whole family settled in the garden to have morning tea ......

Neo : maa....my friends daughter is gonna stay in the side mansion they bought it ......

Mukti : thank God those old people left from here .....that girl is always in our house .....

Sadhana : stop it mukti .....

Mukti : no maa .....she is interested in dhruv Bhai ....like seriously he is married but still that girl flirts with Bhai .......

Neo : now no problem my friend lives in Europe her daughter wants to live in India so they bought this mansion....

Dadi : that's y the house is being decorated ......

Neo nodes in yes .....

Manik : I'm going for a concert
tonight......

Mukti : where ????

Manik : not to sing but to watch arjit Singh and Shreya goshal concert .....

Mukti : Bhai even I will come ....