part 34

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 34

Mansi nodes in yes ....looking at neelima who is supported by karan and Arohi ....

Nandu just sat on her knees not knowing what to hear she is scared ....she burst into tears ....Manik is immediately beside her on his knees ....he took her in his embrace.....
Everyone are just looking at them.....bcoz Manik didn't let anyone come near nandu .....

Nandu : Manik....she just called him hugging him tight ....

Manik : I'm here with you ... Let's hear them out ....only if u want to....if not I will take u away from here .....do u really want to hear them mini ???

Nandu nodes in yes .....

Manik sat along with nandu beside abhi ......nandu is between both of them....taking it as a clue Nitesh started saying ....

Nitesh : mansi ....u know I love Neelu more than anything u are the cupid of our love story bcoz u know Neelu loves me .... We have been in relationship in college days ....after that I started business she became my personal secretary and stood in all my ups and downs .....we got married after three years when I achieved a height in career bcoz of Neelu .... Bcoz she is the one who made sure we get the best deal..... Than we got married after one year , we are blessed with a baby boy ....we are happy in our life ....but after two years of the baby birth we got to know she is pregnant again ....so it became hard for her to manage both office , karan and her pregnancy so I suggested her not to work ....she also thought of taking a break .... Thats the biggest mistake I made ....bcoz durga joined our company as my secretary .... She used to help Neelu and even take care of karan we thought she is good unknown to her true colours.....

One day she took my signature on a check and paid it to a serial killer on my name saying that I wanted to kill my wife ....that serial killer got that check cashed and I got some suspicious calls saying they are ready to kill my wife just bcoz I asked them...I didn't know what to do ...??? I asked Ashok to come to delhi to meet bcoz I can't share with avi (Avinash) bcoz u are pregnant as well mansi .... That day ashok came home and we are discussing about that bank transaction , threatening  calls  and also we are enquiring that bitch durga for trapping me ....thats what you heard and left the house in anger..... I couldn't tell u anything or come behind u  bcoz I got a call from an unknown number saying there is a bomb in the car in which Neelu is coming from hospital along with her there is karan .....not thinking of anything me and ashok ran to save them....luckily we saved them ....and I fired durga ......after few days u gave birth to your son and even Neelu gave birth to nandu ......we are happy. ....u didn't question me anything I thought u didn't hear anything.....but one day blast really happened when karan and Neelu are coming from mandir....u thought it's done by me .....and left me ....it's good u left me ...bcoz ....

Mansi : what happened ???

Ashok : after u left accusing that he killed Neelu and karan....he came home thinking of nandu ....but he saw the nightmare in the form of durga ....she asked him to choose nandu or property ....bcoz she became friend of nandu ....she is just 4 years old .....durga came there with her men and pointed a gun at sleeping nandu ....so Nitesh bhai wrote all the property on the name of nandu's husband to save her bcoz he knew durga will kill nandu like how she tried to kill bhabi and karan and will take away property so to keep her alive he took her far away from durga till she gets 21 .... But she pushed bhai from the top of the building to kill him....

What??? Everyone shouted loudly and Neelima is continuously crying listening to him.....

Neelu : r u ok ....she asked him by moving to him.....

Nitesh nodes in yess ...looking at the care she has for him.....

Nitesh : I really don't know u are alive trust me Neelu ....it's just a miracle u are there in front of my eyes .....