part 4

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 4

Than everyone had dinner ....the whole family left after saying nandu they will meet her daily bcoz they are not neighbours but family .....nandu felt very happy ....but manik stayed back with nandu to talk with her ......bcoz it's long they met .....

They both sat on the terrace watching stars ...nandu just rested her head on his shoulder drinking hot coffee ....manik just took the cup of coffee from her and drank it making her remember the old London days....

Manik : how is my mini .....

Nandu : good as always ....

Manik just slapped her forehead slowly ....making her shreik...

Nandu : you idiot y r u hitting me ....

Manik : when I ask my best friend how is she. ...I need the truth not the lie which she says everyone.....

Nandu : I'm not lieing .....

Manik : yah yah....I'm ranveer Singh and you are Deepika padukone ...even I'm not lieing ....

Nandu : monsterrrr ....she shouts irritated with his sarcasm ....

Manik : is that devil still hurting you ....

Nandu : no.... Bcoz I stopped taking it to heart ....I have my job now ....where I can earn for myself and live for myself but dad don't want me alone ....so he just made sure I live here ...bcoz devil had a fight for my stay with him....if not I don't know where would I have been....

Manik : you know the best thing devil did was making you live here ...Varna you just escaped from me ....

Nandu : it was you who left me alone in London ....

Manik : I'm seriously sorry for that .... dadaji is very ill ....so I need to come back ....

Nandu : it's okay manik ....any how we met again that's enough....

Manik : so finally doctor nandini .....
sounds good ....

Nandu : like finally .....you idiot I bunked many classes bcoz of you ....

Manik : oh seriously ...not me madam but you for sure bcoz you made me run the whole college for making you bunk one anatomy class saying Abhi had an accident ....

Nandu : I made you run bcoz of the accident prank ....such an sensitive issue you made it a prank ....

Manik : Abhi I never take him serious you know na ....

Nandu : now you need to think serious....not just bcoz he is here to see mukti .., you know that idiot likes mukti from so long ...

Manik : what ???? How do you know ..???

Nandu : he saw mukti three years back in a party ... From that time he always speaks of her ...he attends party if she attends....

Manik : how can he know mukti attends the party or not .....

Nandu : his mom....aunty supports him so well...she used to ask neo aunty who are coming to party and get to know about mukti is attending or not ....

Manik : oh God ....that idiot never saw me with mukti ...

Nandu : I think so no....if not he would have convinced you long back ....

Manik : idiot ...I will not leave him....

Nandu : Kya karogi ...marogi ...just bcoz he likes your sister ...manik you are getting hyper for nothing. ..if not Abhi ...there will some other guy who can meet mukti ....it's common...but Abhi is known to you from years ...if you clearly remember after watching dostana I called you both gays .....bcoz you both are so into yourself to even notice girls in our campus .....so he is not a play boy .... Bad habits ...
.sometimes a beer only with you ....I never saw him drinking after you left us .....he doesn't smoke ...he is responsible....owns a business to give mukti whatever she wants....I'm not saying these to accept him ....but give him a fair chance if mukti doesn't want him ...it's ok..but don't let it affect your friendship bcoz only you two are the family I have ....