Part 27

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 27

Manan came back to room and manik immediately fell on bed .......nandu laughed looking at him.....

Nandu : manik don't sleep , get changed first ....

Manik : I'm not sleeping , you change and come ....he said to her ....

Nandu left to change and came back wearing a shorts and crop top ....she saw manik in the balcony talking to someone on his mobile ....she sat on the bed and covered her with sheets and switched on the television ....

Manik came after call and moved  to change , after that he just lay on the bed beside nandu...

Manik : r u sure you are okay ...

Nandu : mujhe kya hua ??? She asked being confused of his question.....

Manik: everyone had planned a date for their wife and here we are sitting in our suite .....I mean don't you have complaints.....

Nandu laughs listening to him and turns her attention to him from tv and cups his face ....

Nandu : you remember right you asked me yesterday about going on another date , but actually the lunch date we had in pajamas is the best date we can ever have , it's so simple and natural , there is nothing artificial there including our feelings.....I don't need expensive things or artificial dates, a simple breakfast , dinner , lunch with family in our home , or else a simple coffee together in our balcony is what I want ....

Manik : y r u like this mini....he says with a bright smile pulling her in a side hug .....

Nandu : like how ???

Manik : so unique just like the way I wanted my wife to be , so simple , cute and understanding , you just understand me even before I say it out ,I'm damn lucky to have you in my life , our whole family couldn't stop praising you for the efforts you did today for the party ......

Nandu : they don't have to praise me manik bcoz they are my family , "family " this word makes me feel hundreds of emotions bcoz I never had a perfect family , I just wanted to do everything to make my family feel special , I just want them happy , I never arranged an anniversary party for my mom dad bcoz they are never together neither divorced , but today when I did for badi maa and papa I'm so happy bcoz they treat me like a daughter , you know when I got to know it's anniversary I was more excited than them , I am a never a party type girl but I felt that now I have a family to celebrate , I don't have to stand on a side and give fake smiles to business people bcoz it's the party of my family where I can do anything I want bcoz I have you to protect me from creepy looks ...thank you manik for making me so happy .....

Manik : no sorry , no thank you mini , bulgayi kya ...

Nandu : I'm very happy you know .....

Manik : I can see it in your eyes ....saying he kissed her forehead .....

Nandu ; we will always be happy with our family na .....

Manik : yes we will .....

Nandu : r you not sleepy ....

Manik : not much , do you have any plans ...

Nandu : no ,but still let's take rest , we both are there tired .....

Manik nodes in yes and both of them lay on bed and unknowingly fell asleep after sometime. .......

It's nearly evening when they both fell asleep bcoz they returned after all the guests left  ....nandu woke up at eight to see manik sleeping on his stomach holding her by waist....she slowly removed his hand and kissed his forehead and left to fresh up ......