part 5

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 5

Than Manan and mukbhi left to jog ....with loads of fun .....

They returned back with full sweat ....but had a race to who will run back home first to which manik won ......nandu started hitting him for cheating where mukti is encouraging nandu to hit more ....

They four are fighting and jumping like kids .....that they didn't notice a lady sitting in the hall of Malhotra house.......

Neo sadhana and Dadi are talking to her .....where as even Raj Rajeev  came from morning walk ......cabir and dhruv are missing bcoz they left early due to a project .....

Nandu is about to move to kitchen knowing that she could only find navya Aliya there .....but she is stopped by a voice ....

Neo : nandu where are you going ...someone is here to meet you ....

Manik and abhi along with mukti moved to the other side to see who is the person ....Abhi is just looking at nandu for her reaction but manik is just fisting his hand in angry .....mukti is confused bcoz she don't know the person .....

Nandu came and stood beside manik ......on seeing him angry on seeing the person .....nandu felt irritated on seeing the person......

Neo: how is the surprise ....Durga is here for you ....

Nandu : unexpected aunty ....she says with sarcastic smile trying to control manik angry ......

she says with sarcastic smile trying to control manik angry

Durga Devi Murthy .....wife of Nithesh Murthy ....mother of nandini Murthy and badi MAA of navya ..... Known for her attitude and business .....she is lovingly called devil by Abhi manik nandu ....bcoz thats the name they gave her on knowing her character ..
.nothing is above to her business...not even her daughter ..... She has business all over world ....known for arrogancy...even ill treats nandu ....
they clearly don't have a Mother and daughter relation .... Durga only invites nandu for official parties of business just to show off that she has a daughter ....but nandu is least interested in anything. ...  Nandu dad for some reason doesn't interfere between mom and daughter ....but loves nandu and  gives her freedom .... And that's y she is in London to study medicine and now in India to work in hospital ....which is purely opposed by Durga .....she and nandu together is disaster ...that's what Abhi is scared off and manik is very much furious on hearing her name itself but manik abhi never met her personally but have seen her many times ....nandu willingly kept them away from her mother . ..but today on seeing her his anger is just crossing the border ....
which nandu is trying to control......

Durga moves forward and hugs nandu .....hello darling .....

Nandu still in hug .....move to Murthy house if you don't want a scene here in front of the people who don't know who you are .....this is  heard by Abhi and manik who are on either side of nandu .....