part 14

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 14

Finally after ten days  nandu got discharged from hospital .... In these ten days manik abhi always came to meet her before and after college they all had fun in hospital ....manik used to flirt with nurses ...nandu didn't allow them to stay at night ..... Finally she got discharged from hospital ....... And came home with both of them......

They both left to their home to fresh up from the connecting door .... Bcoz nandu asked them to keep it open ... Such that it would look like a single house. ....

Abhi is in washroom getting ready ..... Manik came out fully fresh up to meet nandu.... He moved to the door he heard some voices ....so he just didn't move to nandu home but stood near the door .....

Nandu : I know you don't care if I live or die ....so plzz don't show some fake sympathy....

Lady : you are coming with me .....

Nandu : this time if you take me forcefully I will definitely commit a suicide .....and I think you don't want that to happen not bcoz you love me but who wants to loose a geese which gives golden eggs ..... nandu laughs sarcastically.....

Lady : I'm your mother talk to me properly.....

Nandu : mrs durga devi Murty .....you are only the wife of my father ....you can never be my mother ....so leave before I throw you out of my house .....

Durga : you will regret .....

Nandu: I already regret being your daughter ......

Durga : I will meet you when I can shut u up.....

Saying she left .....nandu just sat on the couch .....tears rolled down her eyes ......

Manik who watched everything moved to nandu and put his hand on her shoulder .....nandu saw him and rubbed her tears away ......and manik sat beside her.....

Manik : I'm sorry .... but I heard everything.....I didn't mean to but I just came here to see you ....and I ....

Nandu : manik don't say sorry .....plzz
Even being a stranger you saved my life. ... And you and abhi are with me till I'm in hospital ....even you are concerned for me .... I am very thankful for that bcoz I'm sitting here in my home all bcoz of you both .... So don't say sorry ....you said friends ....you both are the first persons with whom I made friends.....

Manik : seriously no friends till date .....

Nandu : when I have a mother like her I don't think so I can have  friends ....she might even take them away from me like how she snatched my father from me .....

Manik : what ????

Nandu : my father is bedridden.... Bcoz he met with an accident .... And lost his legs in that accident.... So my mom keeps him away from me .... To meet him I need to give my mom what she wants .... Business is everything she needs.... So she gives me time with my father I give her property and deals in return .....

Manik : I'm sorry .....

Nandu : don't say sorry...... We are friends .....

Manik : okay mini....

Nandu : you don't even know my name.....

Manik : I know it's nandini Murthy bcoz I applied your leave in college but mini suits you ....he says showing  her height ....

Nandu : how dare you make fun of my height ....???? Saying she started hitting with pillows on hearing the noise abhi   came there to see manik saving himself and nandu hitting with whatever she got.....that's how manik diverted her from being sad. ....