part 11

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 11

Abhi : relax ....I wanna say something to both of you......but I want you to listen as my friend manik not as mukti ki twinny manik ,.....

Manik : acha .....kya baat hae ....

Abhi : manik .....

Manik : ok fine ...I will listen as your friend manik ......

Nandu : what's with this suspense bol jaldi ....kya bolna hae ....

In the meantime waiter comes with coffee ....and disturbs them.....after the waiter leaves ....

Manik ; bol na buddy ...

Abhi : actually I love mukti ....not now it's from long ...I know her even before I know you both ....

Nandu :what ??? How ???

Manik has the same expression on his face ...but didn't say anything bcoz he wanna hear everything as abhi friend ....

Abhi: I know we don't have secrets so I'm sharing it with you guys .....

Nandu : from when do you know her....

Manik : and y don't you know me before you met me in London...

Abhi ; I don't know you are her brother ....I don't know about her family ....but yeah I think she is just 15 when I saw her first time in birthday party of her friend .... I am there with my mom dad there .....she looked like an angel in white frock.....

Nandu : really did you talk to her ...

Abhi : I never dared to go and talk to her ....until I met her in Malhotra house ....

Nandu : so u saw her daily ...

Abhi ; not daily but sometimes in parties ....after that birthday party I saw her in a restaurant with her friends .... After three years that to when she is 18 years ....

Manik : really .....

Abhi nodes in yes....

Nandu ; okay ...but you came to London ...after that you didn't see her na ....

Abhi : actually i came to London bcoz mom promised me that she will keep me informed of mukti and also ask hand of mukti if I'm well settled that's y I joined mba ....Than only I came there .....after coming there manik became my friend Nd than you ....

Nandu : that's y u never showed interest in girls....

Abhi : yes...bcoz I always wanted to have a life with mukti .... Mom used to send me her pics if she saw her in any function or party ....

Manik : we never saw in your mobile ....mukti pics ....

Abhi : I kept them in secret folders....

Nandu : acha .... That's y you never went on dates or got any date for promp....

Abhi nodes in yes....

Abhi : actually I think manik knows this ....mukti accepted to marry me ....

What ???? Nandu saying this jumped him happiness ...she shouted loudly that everyone are giving her weird looks .......but manik one glare and everyone are back to their works...

Nandu : sorry ...I'm so happy bhai....when did this happen ...

Abhi : yesterday we met ...she told me about her dream ....manik I know you love her alot and you are very possessive for her I promise to always keep her happy ...she is my life ...she will be the only girl of my life ....