part 2

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 2

Navya is about to take a drink but collided with someone.......which made her eyes wide in shock....

Abhi : I'm sorry Navya ji ......she is my choti .......

Mansi : meet our daughter .......

Navya : nandini Murthy ..,

Abhi : how do you know her name ....

Navya : will you say how you know me or should I .....Navya asked looking at nandu ......

Nandu just runs away from there .....she just reaches the back yard and stood there crying ......Navya followed her ....

Navya : nandu ......Mera bacha .....

Nandu : don't call me that ....I'm not  your bacha .....

Navya smiled listening to her ....she moves forward and puts a hand on her shoulder .....

Navya : I know my  bacha is stubborn .....but apni di ki Gale nahi milogi ....

That's it nandu turned back and hugged her tightly crying like a kid ....

Nandu : I missed you so much di....I'm so much angry on you for leaving me alone ....

Navya : there is no place I didn't search you ....trust your di ....if it's possible she will never let you go ...

Nandu after breaking the hug ....

Nandu : I'm sorry for running away .....

Navya : it's ok....

Nandu : Dadi kaise hae ...y r u in that house who are those ....

I will tell you ...they hear a voice both of them turn back to see cabir coming towards them .....and whole malhotra  family standing there along with thakkar family looking at them......

Navya : he is cabir my husband. .....
that's y I'm in that house ....

Nandu with excited tone.... Oh my ayyappa ....you are married ...hello jiju ....

Cabir : hello Sali saheba... are you the sister of milka Singh ....humesha baggh thi rehti ho....she keeps a cute pout and Navya side hug her ...making everyone laugh ....

Nandu is introduced to everyone .....
she takes blessings from elder couple's ...and  hugs the youngsters ....

She happily mingled up with Aliya mukti ......

Abhi mukti nandu drulya cavya are sitting and having fun.....talking to each other ....all the elders sat together .....two Malhotra couples and thakkar couple ....

Mansi : neonika ji sadhana ji can I ask something ....

Neo : you can ask Mansi ji ....

Mansi : we really like mukti a lot ....I have seen her many times in parties and functions .....such a nice girl ...I just wanted to ask her hand for my son ...only if you all agree ....

Avinash : we know it's all of a sudden asking this Raj but ....we have been thinking of this from long back .... Today thought to initiate the conversation..... You all can think and discuss and also talk to Kalyani  maaji ....than only say something ....

Raj : Avinash ....it's not about us or discussing it's about mukti our only daughter ..... It's completely her desicion.... We can never do against her wish ...

Sadhana : ok I have suggestion....

Neo : Kya di ....

Sadhana : come home for lunch tommorow ....let's make kids meet by telling about this proposal ...if they want it we will proceed further if not as usual we will be normal....