Part 21

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 21

Manik smiled looking at them but abhi felt jealous seeing nandu calling karan bhai ....

Abhi pulled nandu from karan and side hugged her .....karan is just shocked looking at him....

Manik : what happened abhi. ..???

Abhi side hugging nandu.....

Abhi : she is my sister ....

Karan : even mine now.....

Before the cold war starts nandu interferes....

Nandu : stop fighting ....we are not kids right ....and I'm not a girl friend  to fight for ....I'm your both sister ....
don't fight or feel jealous plzz. ..I got two brothers I don't want you both to fight for me .....

Abhi : okay sorry .....I never shared you with anyone so got jealous....sorry karan  ....

Karan :  it's okay I understand ...

Karan : manik take care of her ...now she is our sister .....

abhi : dare you hurt her......

Nandu laughed looking at manik ki face .....

Manik : saleey Tum  dono ko vapus akar dekthi hu main ...chalo mini ... saying he held her hand and moved inside for checking .....nandu turned back and waved at both her brothers ......

Karan and abhi left the airport ...... Manan boarded the flight ....it's a two hour journey to Nainital airport. .....

Manik is checking something on his mobile ...... Nandu is getting bored..... She called manik ...

Nandu : manikk...

Manik ; hmmm....

She called him many times but no response...

He just hummed being busy ....nandu kept a grumpy face and turned her face other side  seeing outside through the window...... and started cursing him cutely .....

Manik smiled looking at her and put his head on her shoulder ......

Manik : kya hua mere mini ko....

She didn't say anything ....

Manik : feeling bored .....talk to me na ....

Nandu : go talk to your phone ....

Manik : you are looking so cute mini....saying he kissed her cheek....making her shocked ....bcoz it's the first time he kissed her on cheeks.....it's always a forehead kiss.....

Manik even realised what he did and turned his face to the other side .... he saw an old man sitting beside him  smiling at them .....nandu blushed more but moved forward and side hugged manik hiding herself in him... Manik smiled looking at her and wrapped his hand around her ......

Manik : ok bolo kya karna hae .....r u not bored ....

Nandu : very bored....she says looking at him....

Manik : kya karna hae ...

Nandu : manik ludo khele ....

Manik : ludo ...like seriously ???

Nandu : y don't you know , how to play ???

Manik : no .....thats a kids game ....

Nandu : than come this side I will ask that uncle if he is interested to play with me......she says pointing the old man beside manik ....