CHAPTER 13 - INFILTRATION

// OUTSIDE THE MANSION //

NAGITO'S POV – 9:30PM

[Can you hear me loud and clear?]

Junko's voice can be clearly heard from our earpiece. I leaned behind the tree and peeked at the back entrance of the mansion to check how many police are guarding the area.

I counted two men guarding the open entrance door, and 8 men scattered, patrolling around the area. One of the guards from the entrance was holding a M249 machine gun, while the other one holds a Benelli M3 shotgun. I don't see the other 8 holding anything but flashlights, but you can't dismiss the fact that they could possibly be armed by handguns or knives.

"Yeah. I'm in position." I said in a quiet voice. We were also dispersed in different hiding places close to the entrance.

[Alright. It's up to you guys to take out the guards. Chihiro-san just hacked and disabled surveillance cameras surrounding the back entrance.]

"Copy." Two guards walked close to my hiding spot. I sneaked behind them and knocked them both unconscious. I hid their bodies in the bushes afterwards. Maki, Kaito, Miu and Kazuichi did the same to the remaining guards, while Mukuro shot the two men guarding the entrance with a silencer.

"Clear." We successfully entered the mansion undetected.

[You can see 3 halls from the entrance right?

 5 men are patrolling the left side leading to the east hall, 4 on the middle leading to the main hall and 7 on the right leading to the west hall.

Just sneak past them for now, to prevent alerting the other guards. Take your positions inside as planned and be careful. Wait for my signal afterwards.]

"Alright. Let's do this! Maki roll, stay behind me. I'll lead you the way." Kaito went straight to the east hall.

Maki rolled her eyes and followed him. "If you get caught, I'm bailing you out."

"Hehe, how cute! Don't go f*king each other in an empty room without using some rubbers. Better safe than sorry! Haha!" Miu teased.

Maki stopped on her tracks and emits a black aura. "Huh... Do you have a death wish?" she looks back menacingly.

"Oooh? And here I was, tryin' to lighten the mood a little. If ya' think you scared me a while ago, you are gravely mistaken. Bring it on b*tch!" Miu draw her Glock 21 Gen4 pistol, then pulled and released the slide of the gun to seat the next round in the chamber.

"H-hey, don't you think this is getting a little dangerous, Komaeda-san?" Kazuichi nervously whispered.

"Oh, no this is getting pretty interesting!" I laughed nonchalantly. I wonder who's stronger between these two. I've never seen them in combat before. This might be a good chance to see their skills.