CHAPTER 8 - MAYBE HE'S A NICE GUY

HINATA'S POV

"Welcome to Jabberwok store! How may I help you?" the lady greeted as I approached their counter.

"Uhh... I'm Hajime Hinata, from Hope's Peak Academy, one of Sonia Nevermind's classmate... I was told about the suit?" 

She took out a special looking blue folder and looked at the list of people with pictures. "Oh, right this way Mr Hinata." She beckoned me to follow at the back of the store with huge changing room.

"Please have a seat. I'll bring your specially made suit in a minute. Our male staff here will assist you to change." She bows and left.

I looked around and admired the room for a moment; it is surrounded by red curtains, a huge mirror, couch set on the side, and a coffee table.

A male staff appeared and brought me my suit. It was a green shirt, black suit, pants , tie, and vest. I tried it on and it was perfectly fit as I stand and look into the mirror.

 I tried it on and it was perfectly fit as I stand and look into the mirror

This looks pretty elegant.

"Whoa, how did they even know our measurements?" I asked.

"They provided us the measurements you had. You were all secretly measured to make these clothes during your physical check-up way back 3 months ago"

"T-that's pretty... well thought?" I laughed meekly.

"Is there areas that you need of adjustments?" the male staff asked.

"Oh, there's none. It's perfect.......... Mr. Kiyo. Thank you." I read his ID clipped on his chest pocket.

"You're welcome, let me just wrap it up for you once you change."

I changed back to my normal clothes and had my suit neatly placed in an elegant box inside a paper bag.

I bowed to thank them and left the store.

Now I'll go buy some ingredients.

/////// FEW HOURS LATER ///////

-SUPER MARKET LINE-

HAJIME'S POV

"Next please." The lady in the counter called me out since I'm the next one in line. I've been in the line for almost an hour due to the heavily crowded super market.

I placed in the counter all the ingredients listed in the message sent by Yukizome, and slid my hand on my pocket to reach for my wallet.

Huh?

I tried to feel all my pockets, but I can't feel my wallet anywhere. Anxiety slowly fills my gut. I began to panic and sweat profusely. I kept on looking and looking in my clothes and pockets, but no matter how I tried, it was nowhere to be found.