CHAPTER 14 - AN EYE FOR AN EYE

// 2nd floor of the Mansion //

IRUMA'S POV

"Looks like they had trouble with the communications...I wonder if those two are getting all hot and steamy in a room after they left, they probably ditched the earpieces." I giggled at my own imagination as I diffused the 18th bomb.

"Last 2 bombs and I'm all set! Ha! I'm a fuckin' genius!" I happily skipped towards the door and peered on the halls to check for security before going out.

Alright! It's a good thing boss already mentioned the rest of the bomb's locations before leaving!

I hummed while walking along the hallways, moving towards the next location of the bomb, when a loud metallic sound of footsteps approached me from behind.

"Stop right there intruder! My data doesn't recognize you apart from the police! And my sensors are detecting multiple explosives and firearms hidden under your clothes and bag."

I turned around and found a robot, having a fully mechanical body resembling a human being. His body is mostly made up of metallic and armoured plating.

"Oh my~. Why hello gorgeous!" I looked at him from top to bottom. Tracing the metallic plates of his body with my eyes. I drooled at the sight of such machinery. I wanted to explore his body right now. Thinking about it is making me ecstatic.

"You have a really interesting body, do you mind coming with me back to the headquarters? Get to know each other more?" I said in a seductive tone.

"H-Huh? No!" He looked at me confusedly with his cheeks flushed. "You're coming with me. You're under arrest for infiltrating the mansion. Where are your associates?!"

"Aww. We'll that's too bad. I even asked you nicely. I guess I'll take you by force then" I pouted. I slid my hands from my tool bag and threw smoke bombs at him.

"Come and follow me. Mr Robot" I giggled and ran off the hall, turning left on the corner.

"Hey get back here!" He ran after me, producing loud metallic footsteps along the way, making it easier for me to detect where he's coming.

I grabbed my Glock 21 Gen 4 pistol from my thigh holster and ran into another hall, but before I turn again in another corner, I waited for the robot to show up with my gun pointed straight down the hall.

Hmm. Since he's just chasing at me on foot I guess he can't hover in the air yet? Let's test how hard he is then.

Once the robot's head peered at the hall, I began shooting at him on the head and his chest. 

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

And as I expected, bullets did nothing to him and was just deflected by his metal plates.

I guess he really is a robot! Such a beautifully engineered machine. I can't believe I'm able to witness such modern technology. I can't wait to take all those metal plates off and see what's inside.