CHAPTER 1 - HIDE ME

Hinata POV

*CLING! CLING!*

"Good afternoon chief! Sorry for being late. I didn't expect the shop to be so crowded." I hastily walked to the locker room of the café to change uniform.

"Well, what do you expect? Today is the sales day!" Yukizome set down the newly dried glass wares on the counter. "Oh! careful with the floor, I just mopped there"

"Jeeez, you hopeless bug. Try'na skip work with some petty excuse. I hope you have a terrible shift today! ksksksks." Saionji smirked and grabbed the tray with food and took it to the customers.

"There you go again, teasing your crush won't make him like you back" Rantaro teased. He handed the change to the customer with a smile.

"HUUUUH?? HAVE YOU BEEN EATING YOUR SH*T LATELY? AS IF I WOULD EVEN STOOP FROM THE LEVEL OF YOU VERMINS" Saionji glared at Rantaro.

"Hiyoko-chan." Yukizome said in a stern voice and look at her intently. "You do realize we are at work. Mind your words."

"Eeeepp! B-but he started it!" Saionji pouted........ "S-soweee chief... "

I sighed. 

I closed the door and placed down the bag of sugar, eggs and flour I bought from the store and started changing into my uniform. Just a simple white button shirt, black apron, ribbon, and pants.

I head out to the kitchen and handed over Teruteru the ingredients I bought from the store.

"Thanks Hinata-kun! I just ran-out of my last bag of sugar and flour. It's a good thing you run my errands. How would you like me to pay you back?" Teruteru seductively winked.

"Nah, It's fine. I always pass the store on my way here for work." I laughed sheepishly and started working my way on the counter with the customers.

// LATER THAT EVENING //

"Neh Hinata-kun. We are almost closing time. Can you please take out the trash? I'll go clean up the tables." Yukizome called out.

"Sure thing chief." I took all the used food trays from the tables and placed it on the sink, then grabbed the trash bag from the counter and kitchen.

'Wow. This is a bit heavy.'

I slowly made my way to the back door, and as I opened it, to my surprise, a man was standing outside, panting heavily.

He looked startled by my sudden appearance, but he quickly approached me and covered my mouth with his hand and pushed his way in and locked the door behind. 

'Burglar?! '