「- 8 -」

2 years ago...

.

.

.

Izuku: "Hey Kiri, have you heard from Hitoshi? He always shows up for school before me."

Kirishima: "I'm surprised too. Why don't you text him?"

Izuku: "You're right!"

As Izuku pulls out his phone Shoto comes and wraps and arm around Izuku.

Kirishima: "Oh that's right! Congrats Izu!"

Izuku: "O-O-Oh yeah! Thanks...."

Just feeling Shoto's and around him made Izuku happy. He still felt a bit uneasy since he liked him so much.

Shoto: "Texting Shinso?"

Izuku: "Yeah. He hasn't shown up for school yet. It's very unlike him..."

Izuku was worried about his friend. Shoto was annoyed but knew that Shinso meant a lot to Izuku. If it wasn't about his celebrity or hobbies, it was always Shinso that came up in conversation.

*ping*

Shinso looked to his dresser and saw that he had received a message.

Shinso: "Izu..."

Teacher: "Good morning class, seems that everyone is here."

Izuku: "Excuse me, sensei? Shinso isn't here today."

Teacher: "Ah yes. His mother called us and said he has a fever."

Izuku was relieved to hear that Shinso was just sick.

Izuku: 'Maybe I should visit him after school? Yeah, I'm sure Kami and Kiri would want to join.'

Izuku: "All set?"

Kiri: "Kaminari says he's on his way."

Shoto: "Are you guys going somewhere?"

Izuku: "Shoto! W-We were just planning to visit Shinso. Since he's sick and all..."

Shoto: "I really wanted to hang out with you today though..."

Izuku: "We can go out tomorrow."

Shoto: "It's just that the rest of the week I'm busy after school."

Izuku: "Shinso is my friend though.... I need to make sure he's okay."

Shoto was furious that he'd prefer see his friend instead of hanging out with his boyfriend.

Izuku: "Shoto...?"

Shoto: "It's fine. You care more about him right now anyway."

Izuku: "It's not like that! Shoto!? Hey Kiri you and Kami go check on Shinso. Shoto wait for me!"

Kirishima revived a call from his mom to get home at once. The family dog was sick. So he left without telling Kaminari anything. As Kaminari saw that neither of his friendswere at the gates. He assumed that they went ahead.

*knock knock*

Mrs. Shinso: "Oh Kaminari, great to see you here. Is Izuku and Kirishima with you?"

Kaminari: "No... I thought they were here. We planned to come check up on Shinso together."

Mrs. Shinso: "Things do come up... Would you still like to come in?"

Kaminari: "Of course. It's alright that I go up to Hitoshi's room, right?"

Mrs. Shinso: "Of course."

As Kaminari went up to Shinso's room. He could hear how badly he was coughing.

Kaminari: 'With reason he didn't show up to school. Sounds like he has it bad.'

As he opened the door he caught glimpse of purple rose petals and blood on his bed sheets.

Shinso: "Kaminari...?"

Kaminari: "Bro....you have....you have hanahaki? Who do you love so much...?"

Shinso: "It doesn't matter who it is. Please don't tell the guys at school. Especially Izu... *cough cough* you know how worried he gets."

Kaminari: "I guess....you really love him huh?"

Shinso: "I do.....but he can never know."