「- 3 -」

Izuku
As me and Shinso begin to walk to a restaurant I feel my phone ringing. I take my phone out and look at the caller ID. My mom?

Izuku: "I have to take this call Shinso."

Shinso: "Dont worry about it. I'll order for us. Plain cheeseburger with fries and strawberry soda, right?"

Izuku: "Yep!"

Shinso walks ahead and orders while I go over to a quiet place.

Izuku: "Hey mom, what—"

Inko: "Izu honey.....Katsuki asked to see you..."

Kacchan?

Izuku: "Okay...? Where is he?"

Inko: "......In Kega Hospital....room 206..."

A hospital?

Izuku: "I'll head over there then. Is it fine if I bring Shinso with me?"

Inko: "It's probably best if you do..."

Izuku: "What was that?"

Inko: "Of course, what ever makes you happy."

We hanged up and I could see Shinso with a bag and cup holder.

Izuku: "How..."

Shinso: "I could hear you mumbling. Let's go see Bakugou."

Izuku: "Right...."

Shinso
So he's going to tell him while he's on his death bed? Don't tell me....he's getting the operation.... It is his decision, but, never being able to love another person again. I don't think I would be able to do it. Not even if it's for me to keep my life.

Izuku: "Were here."

As we step out of the taxi I can see Izuku look on at the hospital. I could tell he was worried.

Shinso: "It'll be fine."

He looked over at me and gave me a weak smile.

Izuku
Izuku: "Room 206.....here it is...."

I looked at the door, why would Kacchan want to see me? Especially in a hospital. Is this the reason I haven't seen him in so long. I grab the handle to the door and open it. I walk in first and see, a pale looking Kacchan. His red eyes being the only color in.......

Bakugou: "So you see the branches and flowers...."

Izuku: "Why.....why didn't you tell me you had hanahaki?"

Bakugou: "You'd bug me on who I liked. Simp—*cough cough gag*"

He looked awful....

Izuku: "So....why did you want to see me..."

I could see him look at Shinso and Shinso look away.

Bakugou: "I....I love you, you damn nerd."

Izuku: "What...."

Bakugou: "These damn flowers is because I love you. I didn't want to tell you because, well, you love damn half n half don't you?"

Izuku: "But I....I couldv—"

Bakugou: "Dont waste your—*cough cough* breathe......the only cure for this is for the other person to accept your love..."

Izuku: "Then to kiss...."

I could feel the room grow eerie. I didn't like it, not one bit.

Izuku: "What are you planning then...."

Bakugou: "Dying. Simple."

Izuku: "ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOUD PREFER TO DIE!?"

Bakugou: "So you want me to live but never love someone else. Really!?"

Izuku: "You're Just one of my oldest friends Kacchan! Even if I don't love you, I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Bakugou: "Heh, so damn determined... *cough cough*"

I could hear all the monitors going off as I see Kacchan coughing up blood and flowers. I looked on in horror.

3rd person
The nurses ran into the room.

Izuku: "You have to do the surgery! HE CANT DIE!"

"Sorry, he's already made his decision. He said he wanted to talk to you before we do what we're going to do."

That's when the nurses pulled out a syringe. Izuku tried to grab it. Shinso holding Izuku back.

Izuku: "No! No! NO! KACCHAN!"