「- 6 -」

Izuku
Izuku: "Come on Shi, I can't do that to you."

Shinso: "Why not?"

Izuku: "You've been one of my longest friends. You're my best friend. If I were to use you....just to help myself. I wouldn't be able to...."

He cupped my face with his hands again.

Shinso: "I'm telling you it's fine. Besides...."

He looked slightly down again. I could feel my face heat up. He wants to kiss me again...

Shinso: "I....would be acting selfish too. I....love you Izu."

I was shocked to hear a confession. To think that my best friend has a crush on me...

Shinso: "The reason I didn't tell you about Bakugou was because......because I didn't want him to take you."

I removed his hands from my face.

Izuku: "So you did know about his feelings....and sickness..."

He simply stared at me. Disappointed in his own actions.

Izuku: "When....When did Kacchan develop feelings for me?"

I could see he was a bit taken a back. But sighed.

Shinso: "For as long as I knew him. I remember when you were trying to be my friend, he threatened me. 'I'm going to make Izuku my wife'."

I could feel my own shock. Shinso met us when we were 5....

Kacchan had loved me for more than 11 years...

I could feel the tears in my eyes, ready to fall at any moment.

Shinso: "He developed Hanahaki after Todoroki asked you out."

Izuku: "I'm surprised he lasted so long.....there are cases where hanahaki doesn't develop until you feel like your love will never be returned, I guess..."

Shinso: "Izuku.....I...."

Izuku: *cough cough*

I open my eyes and see....

Izuku: "A....petal..?"

It was a pink, orange shade......coral I think.

Shinso: "Coral, a deep level of desire and fascination...."

Izuku: "How do you know that...?"

Shinso: "I worked part time in a flower shop to get my cat, remember?"

Izuku: "So that's how I feel about Todoroki..."

A deep level of desire and fascination....

I guess that would be a great way to describe it. Todoroki....ever since I first noticed him. I couldn't help but be drawn to him. He always sat alone....but yet was very popular with the girls. I wanted to know more about him.

Izuku: *cough cough*

Shinso: "Izu, this is very important now. Please, just use me. I don't want to loose you...."

I can't do that to Hitoshi. He means a lot to me.

Izuku: "I could try to get back with Todoroki..."

That's when I could feel Hitoshi grab me by my arms.

Shinso: "Look at me. He hurt you Izu. I know you love him, evident by the petal you just coughed up. But....you can't go back with him."

I know he's right but....

Izuku: "Why not try to set me up with someone else then Hitoshi? I just....don't want to use you. Your one of my closest friends who's still stayed with me."

Shinso: "Because....because.....I love you....Izuku."