「- 2 -」

Shinso
Izuku: "You can do it....c'mon Shinso!"

Shinso: "You're ruining my concentration..."

Izuku: "Sorry..."

I'm trying to get a cat plush from the claw machine me and Izuku saw.

Izuku: "You can do it..."

The claw goes down and....it slips!

Shinso: "Argh!"

Izuku: "Man, I thought for sure you'd get it."

Shinso: "It's fine. I have plenty at home anyway. Not to mention my new cat too."

Izuku: "You never did tell me how you'd call your cat."

Shinso: "I.....I named it Midori..."

Izuku: "Shinso....did you name it after me? You should've named it after your crush! Then I would have a clue on who they are! I just know it's a guy!"

Shinso: "Well friendship lasts longer than a crush."

Izuku: "Not when you've been crushing on this guy for like....what? 5? No, 6 years!?"

Shinso: "I mean..."

Izuku: "I'm just worried about the hanahaki disease. You say it's just a crush but I think you really love them. You should tell them how you feel before you get hurt."

Shinso: "I....can't."

Izuku: "I know it's nerve wrecking. I'm lucky my crush confessed to me but, does this guy even know you?"

Shinso: "He....does."

Izuku: "A ha! They know you which limits the people. Six years ago which limits more people down. There's Kacchan, Kirishima, and.... *gasps* Don't tell me....it's Kaminari!?"

Shinso: "Well...."

Izuku: "You know he doesn't pick up on things like this. I can help you confess! Since we're good friends I'm sure you'll be fine! We can—"

Shinso: "It's not him."

Izuku: "Oh....well I know you don't like Kacchan much. Why is that?"

11 years ago...

Bakugou: "Stay away from Deku."

Shinso: "Why should I? He wants to be my friend too."

Bakugou: "Because! He's going to be my wife someday."

Shinso: "Does he know that? He told me he likes a girl already."

Bakugou: "He can like some for now. But he's going to be my wife. So back off eyebags."

Shinso: "No. I want Midoriya to be my friend."

Since that day when we were 5, we've never liked eachother. He liked Izu and he wouldn't let me be his friend. Then...

6 years ago...

Shinso: "I'm going to make Izuku my wife."

Bakugou: "The hell did you just say?!"

Shinso: "I like Izuku. I'll be the one to marry him."

Bakugou: "You think he'll choose you eyebags? I've known him the longest."

Shinso: "You aren't quite nice to him though. He says I'm his best friend. Wasn't that your role?"

He grabbed my shirt and looked me dead in the eyes.

Bakugou: "YOU STOLE THAT SPOT FROM ME! IM THE ONE WHO LOVES HIM! IM GOING TO BE THE ONE TO MARRY HIM!"

And now...

Izuku: "Doenst matter. I mean....Kacchan doesn't talk much these days...."

He's been diagnosed with hanahaki.

Bakugou: "Dont you dare tell that nerd about this. *cough cough* Heh! Orange roses, a passionate and excited love. Bleh! To think I feel like that."

Shinso: "Are you going to confess?"

Bakugou: "Are you kidding me!? He's in love with half n half. He'd probably date me out of pity."

Shinso: "I wonder why...."

Izuku: "Did you say something?"

Shinso: "No. Let's go get something to eat."

Izuku: "Yeah!"

Last thing I want is to make Izu feel bad or guilty for the way I feel about him...