「- 5 -」

Shinso
He read my messages and just left me like that. He always answered. Even with an 'ok'. I got worried. I started to make my way to his house. When I got closer, I could see Todoroki. He had a bouquet of flowers and a box, which I assume, is filled with chocolates.

Shinso: "What are you doing here?"

Todoroki: "I should ask you that."

Shinso: "I came to check on Izu, he didn't answer my text messages."

Todoroki: "Well, I'm here to console him."

Izuku probably told him what happened. That's why he has such extravagant gifts. I nudge Mr. perfect out of the way and knock on the door.

Izuku: "Go away Todoroki...."

He called him Todoroki? Not Shoto...

Shinso: "It's me, Shinso."

I could hear him get up and he opened the door slowly.

Izuku: "Shinso..."

He opened the door and saw me—with Todoroki.

Izuku: "What are you doing here..."

Todoroki: "I'm trying to make up."

What happened between them?

Shinso: "Uh—"

I was cut off and dragged inside.

Todoroki: "Izu please! Forgive me! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

He banged on the door and I simply looked down at Izuku. He clinged onto my arm. I simply grabbed his hand, gently. He looked up at me and I leaned in. His eyes widened and I—kissed his cheek. He looked at me in shock.

Shinso: "Did you really want a kiss?"

I could see him blush slightly and he looked away.

Todoroki: "DAMN IT IZUKU! He's just going to hurt you!"

We could hear him throw some things and stomp off. Izu slowly opened the door and saw the bouquet of flowers crushed on the floor. Not to mention the chocolates scattered. He fell to his knees and began to cry.

Izuku: "It's his fault.....he decided to cheat. I am doing the right thing, aren't I?"

He looked up at me, with such sad eyes. It made my chest tighten. It hurt me to see him like this.

I bent down and hugged him.

Shinso: "You made the right call Izu. When you fall in love again, they have to treasure you and never hurt you like he did."

I could feel him cling to my jacket. I could hear his cries. It hurts to know that he had his heartbroken. But, this could be my chance to help.

I cup his face in my hand.

He looked up at me.

His eyes red and puffy from his tears.

I leaned down and...

I kissed him.

He simply stared at me. With a blank stare.

Shinso: "Look Izu, I know you just had your heart broken. But, use me to get better. Either that be to move on and fall in love with someone else or—to fall in love me."

He stared at me a bit longer. And he began to laugh.

Izuku: "I never knew you could be such a dork Shi-shi. You always seem to have such a cold and cool exterior."

Seeing him laugh, made me smile. Not mention it was kind of embarrassing but, I do mean those words. If he falls in love with me then we'll be happy together. And if he decides to fall in love with someone else, I just hope I get to live to meet the guy.