「- 9 -」

Izuku
This is really weird...

I'm meeting a guy who knows me, and like me. Yet....I only know his name and going on a date with him. I signed to myself as I waited in front of the station.

Chisaki: "Uh...hey Midoriya."

Izuku: "Chisaki, right?"

Chisaki: "Yeah..."

This is more awkward than I thought.

Chisaki: "You...haven't had lunch, right?"

Izuku: "No, not yet."

Chisaki: "Let's go to (random restaurant), the food is really good."

Izuku: "Sure!"

This is a date, so I have to try not to be too awkward.

Shinso
Kaminari: "I understand you're worried about him dude but....it isn't a good idea to follow him around while he's on a date."

Shinso: "Well he's been through enough pain..."

Kaminari: "Honestly man, just tell him how you feel. I'm surprised you're still alive."

Shinso: "Well....I guess he just gives me hope at times. *cough cough*"

Kaminari: "So not feeling hopeful now..."

Shinso: "It's fine, I'll just keep loving him until my final breathe."

Kaminari: "*sigh* Well what are you going to do if he sees you?"

Shinso: "That's why I brought you."

Kaminari: "So you're going to pretend we're on a date? Got it."

Shinso: "I hate how you can read me so easily now a days."

Kaminari: "That's because we are both simple minded now."

Shinso: "Shh! Izuku is walking this way."

3rd person
Izuku was heading to restroom. Just needing some air to breathe and some time to think. He didn't know a thing on how to flirt. All his mind could think of was when Todoroki would take him out on dates.

Izuku: 'No no no! Cmon, think of something!'

As he splashed some water on his face, he then thought about Shinso. He was just always nice to him. Even when things became stale, Shinso always managed to make it fun. He stood there, thinking about Shinso. He could feel a slight pang in his chest.

Shinso: "Because....because.....I love you....Izuku."

Izuku: 'S-SNAP OUT OF IT!'

He looked at himself in the mirror. Shinso soon crept back into his mind and he could see himself blush. Sure he loved Todoroki but right now.....he could feel his heart race just at the thought of Shinso.

Izuku: 'Did I....did I fall in love with him?'

He could feel his cheeks grow warmer. His heart rate spike. He....he have feelings for his best friend. Knowing that information, he decided to tell Chisaki he was sorry but that he....had....feelings....for his friend.

That's when he caught glimpse of Shinso with Kaminari in the restaurant. Kaminari looked so happy, smiling like that and Shinso, he was blushing....

He could feel his heart sink in that moment.

Chisaki: "Midoryia?"

He didn't notice when Chisaki has come to his side. He didn't want to be here anymore. He just walked out, Chisaki following him behind.

Shinso
Shinso: "Don't make fun of me damn it..."

Denki: "Oh wow, are you actually blushing!? That's hilarious! Aha ha!"

I just looked off to Izuku's table noticing that Chisaki wasn't there anymore.

Chisaki: "Midoryia?"

I could see Izuku look straight at me, before leaving. He's probably mad that I'm following him...