「- 4 -」

Shinso
As me and Izu walked out of the hospital. I could tell he was upset. I mean, one of his oldest friends literally died in front of, not wanting to make him feel guilty. We soon stopped at a park. Izu soon enough stoped and turned to face me.

Shinso: "Izu...?"

Izuku: "You knew, didn't you?"

Shinso: "....yes..."

Izuku: "Were you never going to tell me!?"

Shinso: "He didn't want you to know..."

Izuku: "THATS NOT TRUE! You never cared about what others wanted! So.....why didn't you tell me?"

Shinso: "I.....I just wanted you to be happy...."

Izuku: "By making Kacchan suffer his one sided love.....really?"

I stood there quiet. I didn't want to tell him because.....he would then pick Bakugou over me. Not to mention that he has Todoroki now....

Izuku: "I guess this is why Shoto doesn't like you."

Shinso: "What?"

Izuku: "You're arrogant....moody....and just.....SO SELFISH!"

Shinso: "Izu..."

Izuku: "I CANT BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF!"

He then runs off. Leaving me there, in shock.

Izuku
I can't believe Shinso let Kacchan die! I'm sure I could've at least convince Kacchan to take the surgery. We may not have gotten along for the longest time but, he was still my childhood friend. He meant a lot to me. As I made it to the mall I simply sat down and rested his head on his knees. Remembering all the good times I had with Kacchan. When did his feelings start? When did the symptoms begin? I had so many questions, the only person who might have an answer is Shinso. I....I just need to cool my head first. As I looked up from his knees, there was Shoto......with someone else. I blinked my eyes not wanting to believe what I saw.

My boyfriend....

On a date....

With someone else.

I stood up and walked over to them.

Todoroki: "This might sound crazy but....I really like you Midoriya. Be my boyfriend?"

"So you said you had boyfriend, am I just a one time thing then?"

Todoroki: "Oh don't worry about him, I don't want him to be my boyfriend anymore."

*SLAP*

Izuku: "If you didn't want me to be your boyfriend you could've just told me!"

Todoroki: "Izu.....I thought you were hanging out with Shinso today..."

Izuku: "Oh, and you thought that you could take someone else one date!?"

Todoroki: "I just didn't know how to tell you. I figured if I told you I liked someone else you'd understand...."

Izuku: "YOU IDIOT! ID YOU DIDNT LIKE ME ANYMORE YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME! TOU KNOW WHY!? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SHOTO TODOROKI!"

I could feel everyone staring at us. With tears in my eyes I ran home. I can't believe the nerve of the guy! As I threw myself on the bed, I pulled my phone out. Realizing that Shinso texted me.

I'm sorry for not telling you but, Bakugou didn't want me to.

He didn't want you to feel bad and date him out of pity.

I'm sure you're devastated in loosing him but, it's probably better like this instead of him not ever being able to live someone else.

I wasn't trying to be selfish, I just didn't want you to get hurt.

Neither did Bakugou.

I simply stared at the screen. Maybe, I could've fallen in live with someone who already loved me, and not have my heart crushed right now. Maybe this is what I get for not giving Bakugou a chance. I guess soon enough I'll develop hanahaki.

And die too.